+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion Thread "Where Are They Now?"

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2833796;
    MOST DRAMATIC MOMENT-Andy rejection of Peyton
    Was Peyton the one who was left when Tessa and Andy left in the helicopter?

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;2833894;
    Was Peyton the one who was left when Tessa and Andy left in the helicopter?
    Yep. I really didn't think it was all that dramatic myself... sad for Peyton though, as I could see where she would have made F4 or F3 if they hadn't put Andy in that position. But maybe it is better to cut your losses early.

I wonder where they get those moments from because I didn't really agree with any of them. I think Jesse was the worst, most dramatic would have been moana leaving and romantic would have been meredith in the hammock

FORT Fan

I found this show kind of annoying. I'd been looking forward to it but....They announce Byron's proposal to Mary as "most romantic moment" but they don't say a word about their status. Guess it all relates to the recent news about them that things may not be going so well. Why the heck wasn't Bob G. included as a possible Worst Bachelor? From comments on this board over the years it seems he was the most disliked overall. I don't see what was so dramatic about Andy not choosing that one gal. There have been many other moments like that where it comes down to two women and the Bachelor picks one and not the other.

Overall, I found it disappointing but there were some fun moments. Max sure is a cute baby.

Okay, someone tell me did I miss the part, on the show were they gave Erica the nickname Tiaraeric (if I spelled that right). I guess I missed that part, I usually hear the nicknames.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2833910;
    I wonder where they get those moments from because I didn't really agree with any of them. I think Jesse was the worst, most dramatic would have been moana leaving and romantic would have been meredith in the hammock

Totally agree on the dramatic was Moana leaving, but the worst, was the Jesse's elimination when Jessica was watching, and Tara puking on the way. And Allie's eggs may be as ridiculous as Erica's tiaras.

And that's knowing way too much about anything.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

I thought Trish walking in on Mandy and Jesse's date was the "Most Dramatic"
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

I'll have to hand it to Trish...she sure seems totally different now, since that show. She's even found love.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2833945;
    I'll have to hand it to Trish...she sure seems totally different now, since that show. She's even found love.
    I'm sure what she did during the show was part of the script from Fleiss. Good for her if she found love now
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

FORT Fogey

I tell ya, Ryan still makes me sigh and drool. I wonder if he still writes her poems.

I know one thing for sure...if he were *my* husband I would never kick him out of bed for eating crackers. In fact, he could eat anything in bed that he wanted to

+ Reply to Thread