Closed Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

FORT Fan

Bachelor 12 Media Thread

The Bachelor Returns Monday, March 17, 2008, 10:00 p.m., ET

ABC Medianet

ABC’s “The Bachelor” is the original primetime romance reality series that offers one lucky man and 25 lucky women the unique opportunity to find true love.

The Bachelor will get to know 25 women via a series of social gatherings and exotic, romantic dates – some in groups, some individually. He will introduce some of the women to his family, and will visit their hometowns for a slice of their life in an effort to determine the woman with whom he is most compatible.

“The Bachelor” follows a gradual process of elimination, as he goes from the 25 whom he meets initially, then narrowing the field to 15 by presenting them with a single, red rose. He will continue to eliminate women each week until ultimately deciding on the one woman who has captured his heart. However, at any point along the way, should a woman decide that she is no longer interested in him, she may reject his invitation to continue dating.

The series provides an in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpse into the lives of each participant involved in this unique dating process. At the end of the journey, this gentleman will have made new friendships and quite possibly found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, if he pops the question, will she accept?

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2721152;

ABC Medianet

ABC’s “The Bachelor” is the original primetime romance reality series that offers one lucky man and 25 lucky women the unique opportunity to find true love.

The Bachelor will get to know 25 women via a series of social gatherings and exotic, romantic dates – some in groups, some individually. He will introduce some of the women to his family, and will visit their hometowns for a slice of their life in an effort to determine the woman with whom he is most compatible.

“The Bachelor” follows a gradual process of elimination, as he goes from the 25 whom he meets initially, then narrowing the field to 15 by presenting them with a single, red rose. He will continue to eliminate women each week until ultimately deciding on the one woman who has captured his heart. However, at any point along the way, should a woman decide that she is no longer interested in him, she may reject his invitation to continue dating.

The series provides an in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpse into the lives of each participant involved in this unique dating process. At the end of the journey, this gentleman will have made new friendships and quite possibly found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, if he pops the question, will she accept?
    Wow, they're REALLY careful now after what happened with Brad...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2721152;

ABC Medianet

Thanks Leniel .
    I really think they should drop that part. When are they going to learn their lesson?
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Thank you, leeniel! This is the earliest air date for a spring Bachelor show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2721160;
    Thank you, leeniel! This is the earliest air date for a spring Bachelor show.
    So BlondieGal, do you think that the taping is already under way? or that they already have their Bachelor and Bachelorettes.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

All we need now is to find out "Who" the next bachelor will be. Blondi If the show airs on March 17th. Wouldn't that mean the end of taping should be approx late February? ( Which is a short month) , if we allow 6 weeks for taping that brings us to mid January. right? Which gives them the next 6 weeks to cast the girls and "the bachelor". IF this is the correct time frame , we should start hearing rumors about the next bachelor in a few weeks. Wouldn't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2721168;
    All we need now is to find out "Who" the next bachelor will be. Blondi If the show airs on March 17th. Wouldn't that mean the end of taping should be approx late February? ( Which is a short month) , if we allow 6 weeks for taping that brings us to mid January. right? Which gives them the next 6 weeks to cast the girls and "the bachelor". IF this is the correct time frame , we should start hearing rumors about the next bachelor in a few weeks. Wouldn't you think?
    For exact time sleuthing, don't forget there will be a 29th of February in 2008!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Good questions ~ I will try to put in my 2 cents in the Bach 12 non-media thread.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I also like the fact that they commented that the women can bail at anytime too if they feel NO connection!! Good to know!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2721168;
    Lt./Tessa season began taping Feb 5 and started airing Apr 2? So they probably will start taping third week in January.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast