Closed Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

ABC Medianet has a press release about the Where Are They Now, here's a link

Daily News Releases

FORT Newbie

Thank, Arielflies, for letting us know where the commercial screencaps have been posted. I can't find the commercial, but I found the screencaps! It doesn't really begin for me until I start seeing pics of the girls!

Thanks for posting that link. I see that there will be voting for the sexiest bachelor, the worst, ect... How are you guys going to vote? It's really a tough decision for me. I liked Charlie a lot, and to me he seemed the most decent, but he was cute, not really sexy. Brad may look good, but I'll be darned if I vote him the sexiest. I guess Charlie is my fav., Brad my least, Travis may be the sexiest, imo, and as for the most romantic moment, hmmm, what do you guys think?

I haven't checked the site, but I am correct in understanding that IAN is not an avaible "sexiest bachelor" choice? Well, if that's the case then the choice is CLEARLY "sexiest bachelor prepared to appear on the show and co-operate with the DARK side.''

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2816297;
    I haven't checked the site, but I am correct in understanding that IAN is not an avaible "sexiest bachelor" choice? Well, if that's the case then the choice is CLEARLY "sexiest bachelor prepared to appear on the show and co-operate with the DARK side.''
    I think all the choices for the poll are men that were actually "The Bachelor", not men who were the bachelors on a bachelorette season. That is probably why they did not have Ian in the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2816406;
    I think all the choices for the poll are men that were actually "The Bachelor", not men who were the bachelors on a bachelorette season. That is probably why they did not have Ian in the poll.
    Yes soccermama I think you are right about the men ~ it made me sad because I really really really wanted to vote for Ian.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2816471;
    Yes soccermama I think you are right about the men ~ it made me sad because I really really really wanted to vote for Ian.
    They should have let us vote for some of the men like Ian, our choices were pretty poor. Just give me Jerry and I'll be happy.

I'd vote for Ryan as sexiest. That sweet talking, firefighting, football playing, snowboarding, tree hugging mountain man.

Nennie, I so agree, anything with Jerry Ferris would be just fine! He could read the New York phone book to me anytime, loved that velvet voice.

Quote Originally Posted by sharleesa;2816765;
    Nennie, I so agree, anything with Jerry Ferris would be just fine! He could read the New York phone book to me anytime, loved that velvet voice.
    Of all the rejected my heart went out to him the most. He was just to sweet to be treated like that.

Closed Thread