Closed Thread
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

From

Indy 4, Bachelor Q&A and More News Briefs | Today's News: Our Take | 2/15/2008 New
    USA Network has coughed up some $40 million to nab broadcast rights to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (to hit the cabler in 2011), as well as the first three films (to be broadcast around the time of No. 4's May 22 release). Watch the Skull trailer here.... Chris Harrison, former Bachelor and now host of TV Guide Network's Hollywood 411, interviews ABC's latest Bachelor, Matt Grant, tonight at 9 pm/ET.... Chuck Heaton, a legendary sportswriter and the father of Back to You's Patricia Heaton, died Thursday of pneumonia. He was 90.

The Bachelor - The Bachelor Spoilers, Episode Guides, Message Board | TVGuide.com

note - the author stated that the word former was a typo. Chris will be hosting the show.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2795384;
    Just stumbled across this blog. It has some funny tidbits.
    this post was hysterical!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2796294;

note - the author stated that the word former was a typo. Chris will be hosting the show.
    What would the show be without Chris?!!

Thank you for doing a terrific job finding the articles, aanjheni!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I have not been reading a lot about this show recently so why do I get the gut feeling that this is another disaster on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2796294;
    From

The Bachelor - The Bachelor Spoilers, Episode Guides, Message Board | TVGuide.com

Thanks aanjheni, You Tube has parts of the interview with Chris & Matt. He said he is 6ft 5in tall. He said haircolor doesn't matter. Thanks

Bishops Stortford Matthew Looks For Love On Us Reality Show (from Bishop's Stortford Citizen)

Matt's hometown paper solicits photos and news items about its famous resident....

BISHOP'S STORTFORD: Matthew looks for love on US reality show
    By Isabel Jensen

A BISHOPS Stortford man is set to make hearts flutter stateside as he becomes the star of reality TV romance show The Bachelor.

Matthew Grant, 27, a global financier is set to woo 25 American women as the 12th series of the ABC reality show begins on March 17.

In the show the girls will go on various dates with Matthew and compete with each other for his affections, with Matthew giving one the boot every week, until he finds his ideal partner.

Matthew - 6ft 5ins tall and blue-eyed - is the youngest of five brothers, all of whom are married. He says he is desperate to settle down.

A family man, Matthew is said to be very close to his siblings and his father Tony, 71, who still lives in the area.

Matthew attended Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, where he graduated with a BA in Modern History and Politics, and was captain of the university rowing club.

However local women who fancy their chances with Matthew may be disappointed as Matthew says he prefers American women as he finds them "extroverted and gregarious", adding that his ideal mate will be funny, self-deprecating and outgoing.

Do you know Matthew? Do you have pictures of him?

Contact the Citizen newsdesk on 01992 5722

I caught Chris Harrison interviewing Matt on the TV Guide 411. It was brief. Matt did display a sense of humor, thank god. He was not wooden. He knows exactly what he needs to say when Chris comments on how tall Matt is. The correct response is : "You are a tall man, Chris. " It's what the Chris needs to hear. He was appropriately nervous about the womens' reactions to finding out he is British.
    I do wonder what the women thought of him.

Thanks PJ for the update. I am ready for the show to begin - or at least get some previews. They should be on fantasy dates I guess or are we passed that???
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2796810;
    Bishops Stortford Matthew Looks For Love On Us Reality Show (from Bishop's Stortford Citizen)

Matt's hometown paper solicits photos and news items about its famous resident....

BISHOP'S STORTFORD: Matthew looks for love on US reality show
    By Isabel Jensen

A BISHOPS Stortford man is set to make hearts flutter stateside as he becomes the star of reality TV romance show The Bachelor.

Matthew Grant, 27, a global financier is set to woo 25 American women as the 12th series of the ABC reality show begins on March 17.

In the show the girls will go on various dates with Matthew and compete with each other for his affections, with Matthew giving one the boot every week, until he finds his ideal partner.

Matthew - 6ft 5ins tall and blue-eyed - is the youngest of five brothers, all of whom are married. He says he is desperate to settle down.A family man, Matthew is said to be very close to his siblings and his father Tony, 71, who still lives in the area.

Matthew attended Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, where he graduated with a BA in Modern History and Politics, and was captain of the university rowing club.

However local women who fancy their chances with Matthew may be disappointed as Matthew says he prefers American women as he finds them "extroverted and gregarious", adding that his ideal mate will be funny, self-deprecating and outgoing.

Do you know Matthew? Do you have pictures of him?

Contact the Citizen newsdesk on 01992 5722

How many times and in how many different ways have we heard this sentiment in the past? Let me see, it has transpired into exactly zero marriages if you consider "settling down" to be in the context of marriage since they are talking about family in the same paragraph.
    Alas, just recently in an interview, Jesse let slip that it was never about marriage for him regardless of what he said!

Did Any news come in yet about the dates? Has anyone spotted camera crews or a group of girls with a guy? By now we usually have some info.
    Blondie? Not long ago I saw your post with the time table . Where abouts is the filming at this point? Has it ended yet?

Closed Thread