Closed Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3152747;
    She also posted on her myspace that she was going to be out of the country when Matt went to London for his birthday. Her statement didn't say London, and I don't doubt she may have been out of the country, but it clearly was not specific as to location to lead fans to believe she was in London with Matt.
    Well, wasn't that about the same time she was in Vegas? I guess anywhere out of California is out of country for her.. she's so what a twitt..

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3155190;
    Well, wasn't that about the same time she was in Vegas? I guess anywhere out of California is out of country for her.. she's so what a twitt..
    No, I think she was in Vegas before Matt left for London for his birthday. In fact, I think Matt may have said he was going to London when answering CH, and I remember thinking he didn't include Shayne in that. Then Shayne wrote the comment on her myspace when Matt left leading people to think she was in London when she was not.

Quote Originally Posted by nuffced;3155126;
    Where are you going to wear that leopardskin outfit now?
    Have you got any suggestions? I might be overdressed for a Girls Gone Wild event.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3156092;
    Have you got any suggestions? I might be overdressed for a Girls Gone Wild event.
    Well I'm sure Shayne will be attending an event at the Play Boy Mansion some day soon, so maybe you could meet up with her there, and wear it..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3155188;
    I firmly believe that Matt was smitten with Shayne. However, I do not believe she truly was smitten with him. All I saw from her during the show was her playing the role of the "Hollywood Starlet". Most of her lines reminded me of Susan from Travis's season, all sounded like lame soap opera dialog.
    Within the Jeremy's 1-1/2 hour "Reality Steve" interview, Jeremy mentioned something like, as deep as his feelings towards DeAnna after spending a considerable amount of time with her every single day, not seeing her during the one week period between the hometown and fantasy dates, he recalled the fantasy date starting off awkward. He said it felt like the two needed to get to know each other to reconnect again.

Although the contestants might bond closely with the other contestants, I don't think anyone of them bond so closely with the subject of their attention, in that as soon as time spent time away and suddenly plopped back together into a different environment, the are, at first, forced to kick start. Haven't we heard that an issue more than once that when the show ends and the couple forced to return to separate lives, the relationships loses momentum?

Anyway, I believe Shayne Lamas and Matt Grant were more than smitten with each other, as most Bachelor couples are, in an in-the-moment-romance type of way. I truly believe that.

Closed Thread