Closed Thread
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3152690;
    Gosh -- let's quote the entire entry!!

"Instead I will be concentrating on perfecting my spelling (just of the really hard words, such as "publicly"), and learning the grammar rules associated with capitalization, comma placement, possessive case, subject vs. object pronouns, and all that jazz. I feel sure this will enhance my reputation as a Young Hollywood Intellectual...is that how you spell it? ... and bring my inner gravitas as an Actress to the attention of leading Hollywood producers and directors, to say nothing of casting agents. My short and now broken engagement has really made me reflect on my life, and my lifestyle. After all, Jodie Foster went to college. That seemed to work out great for her. So stay tuned, dear fans, Shayne Lamas, the Most Famous Girl Gone Wild EVER, just may be coming to a college campus near you!!"

***THE FOREGOING POST IS A LAME ATTEMPT AT HUMOR ONLY, LEST ANYONE MISS MY DRIFT***
    That was great jlccaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3152747;
    She also posted on her myspace that she was going to be out of the country when Matt went to London for his birthday. Her statement didn't say London, and I don't doubt she may have been out of the country, but it clearly was not specific as to location to lead fans to believe she was in London with Matt.
    Exactly! That is why I won't believe anything that comes out of Shayne's mouth. She is the one that is trying to twist the truth and twist her words to convey the message that she wants. I seriously doubt that she talks to Matt everyday, and w/the words they were having in the media, I doubt they are very close any longer. I mean the 2 of them have only known each other for a total of 6 months or so now. I think she is trying to save face by saying how close they still are so their whole relationship doesn't look as ridiculous as it probably really was.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

And now ya'll know why there was absolutely NO publicity after the end of the show - farce is as farce was
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

"Instead I will be concentrating on perfecting my spelling (just of the really hard words, such as "publicly"), and learning the grammar rules associated with capitalization, comma placement, possessive case, subject vs. object pronouns, and all that jazz. I feel sure this will enhance my reputation as a Young Hollywood Intellectual...is that how you spell it? ... and bring my inner gravitas as an Actress to the attention of leading Hollywood producers and directors, to say nothing of casting agents. My short and now broken engagement has really made me reflect on my life, and my lifestyle. After all, Jodie Foster went to college. That seemed to work out great for her. So stay tuned, dear fans, Shayne Lamas, the Most Famous Girl Gone Wild EVER, just may be coming to a college campus near you!!"

***THE FOREGOING POST IS A LAME ATTEMPT AT HUMOR ONLY, LEST ANYONE MISS MY DRIFT***
    OK, this is ******* hilarious!! Shayne has a huge future in Hollywood. I'm picturing a public service announcement about how wearing too much mascara rots your brain . . . or maybe Shayne could be the new voice of the "Grammar is Hard" Barbie

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Correction - that wasn't a lame attempt - that was AWESOME!!!

I do have to ask... Do you really think she'd ever use a word like "gravitas?" Isn't that a little too big for her?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3154723;
    Correction - that wasn't a lame attempt - that was AWESOME!!!

I do have to ask... Do you really think she'd ever use a word like "gravitas?" Isn't that a little too big for her?
    Are you kidding me? However, she would pronounce it gaveeetash.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

And I already had an ensemble to wear to their wedding.

ok, I know you guys want to say I told you so to me. But honestly, I still believe that Matt was in love with Shayne. I think she had feelings for him too, but perhaps didn't plan on going in the same direction as he did. Matt is a really funny guy, and I hope he finds a great woman. Today on his fb he commented on his status saying he "is having spelling lessons from a friend." Very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3154902;
    And I already had an ensemble to wear to their wedding.
    Where are you going to wear that leopardskin outfit now?
    Last edited by nuffced; 08-04-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3154981;
    ok, I know you guys want to say I told you so to me. But honestly, I still believe that Matt was in love with Shayne. I think she had feelings for him too, but perhaps didn't plan on going in the same direction as he did. Matt is a really funny guy, and I hope he finds a great woman. Today on his fb he commented on his status saying he "is having spelling lessons from a friend." Very funny.

I firmly believe that Matt was smitten with Shayne. However, I do not believe she truly was smitten with him. All I saw from her during the show was her playing the role of the "Hollywood Starlet". Most of her lines reminded me of Susan from Travis's season, all sounded like lame soap opera dialog.

Closed Thread