Closed Thread
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

“We never discussed this,” he says. “I never said it was cool to just keep it. If she said we spoke about it, she just made it up. Sometimes she thinks she can say anything and I’ll go along with it.”
    This is my favorite line from the article. He was letting her take the lead up through the ATFR appearance, but enough is enough.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan;3150532;
    Chelsea also told Matt that shayne was the "falsest" person there. Now, that I believe.

I think that Matt is now seeing what Chelsea meant, and I'm glad he's not keeping quiet about how he feels. Maybe he thought he wanted the "Hollywood Lifestyle", but when confronted with the reality of it he realized how fake it all really is.

I agree to a point but at the same time I guess that it also means that he did say negative things to her about Shayne, he is having no problem getting his digs in now, the only thing I will say to defend Shayne is Im sure they both have a part in the break up and with said she is the one who seems to be taking the high road, and I cant say that about matt. I only hope that it doesnt get worse, I cant see it benefiting either one of them.

I wouldn't exactly say that Shayne is taking the high road. She lied in the article and attributed Matt to saying things that he did not say. I think Matt certainly has the right to set the record straight. When Shayne lied in her interview she opened the door for Matt to make a statement of his own in his defense.

Also, in the interview in US magazine she is quoted as saying that her and Matt have been separated for a while. That doesn't exactly mesh w/things that she has been posting on her my space page. She has been posting things like don't believe the rumors and when we break up you will hear it here first. Plus, there is the little matter of them appearing on the ATFR show after the Bachelorette where they both appeared to be still very much a couple and very much in love. In actuality they were probably broken up by that point in time. They both are at fault for their ATFR appearance though, but Fleiss probably waved their contracts at them so they had to do it.

I did not think they would last for the long haul, but I am very surprised that they broke up so quickly.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3141680;
    "Bachelor 13: Just Because I Deserve A Do-Over" -- how's that for a new twist on a tired old franchise? Matt comes back and does it right this time!
    After sitting through that special "The Bachelor..Where are they now" not once but twice...its seems to me that the one person who was broadly hinting and trying for a "DO-OVER" was Aaron...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3152080;
    After sitting through that special "The Bachelor..Where are they now" not once but twice...its seems to me that the one person who was broadly hinting and trying for a "DO-OVER" was Aaron...lol
    Yeah but didn't he say he wanted the Do-Over with Brook or Gwen, and didn't Brook get married??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3150728;
    This is my favorite line from the article. He was letting her take the lead up through the ATFR appearance, but enough is enough.
    I totally agree!!! When I read that, I thought, bravo Matt! If something isn't true, stand up and let us know. Sounds like he just couldn't take it anymore.

shayne posted this on her myspace:

My Friends,

The Plain and simple truth is that I will always love Matt Grant. Although I am in the public eye, I do not feel that my feelings and emotions need to be shared publically at this time. I hope that everyone will respect Matt and my feelings at this time. Matt and I are still very close, and that will not change. Comments made to the press, have been twisted and changed.

So, for now, please understand that this is a delicate time for the both of us, and I will not be making any comments or answering any mail about Matt and I.
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;3152654;
    shayne posted this on her myspace:

My Friends,

The Plain and simple truth is that I will always love Matt Grant. Although I am in the public eye, I do not feel that my feelings and emotions need to be shared publically at this time. I hope that everyone will respect Matt and my feelings at this time. Matt and I are still very close, and that will not change. Comments made to the press, have been twisted and changed.

So, for now, please understand that this is a delicate time for the both of us, and I will not be making any comments or answering any mail about Matt and I.
    Gosh -- let's quote the entire entry!!

"Instead I will be concentrating on perfecting my spelling (just of the really hard words, such as "publicly"), and learning the grammar rules associated with capitalization, comma placement, possessive case, subject vs. object pronouns, and all that jazz. I feel sure this will enhance my reputation as a Young Hollywood Intellectual...is that how you spell it? ... and bring my inner gravitas as an Actress to the attention of leading Hollywood producers and directors, to say nothing of casting agents. My short and now broken engagement has really made me reflect on my life, and my lifestyle. After all, Jodie Foster went to college. That seemed to work out great for her. So stay tuned, dear fans, Shayne Lamas, the Most Famous Girl Gone Wild EVER, just may be coming to a college campus near you!!"

***THE FOREGOING POST IS A LAME ATTEMPT AT HUMOR ONLY, LEST ANYONE MISS MY DRIFT***

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;3151557;
    I wouldn't exactly say that Shayne is taking the high road. She lied in the article and attributed Matt to saying things that he did not say. I think Matt certainly has the right to set the record straight. When Shayne lied in her interview she opened the door for Matt to make a statement of his own in his defense.

Also, in the interview in US magazine she is quoted as saying that her and Matt have been separated for a while. That doesn't exactly mesh w/things that she has been posting on her my space page. She has been posting things like don't believe the rumors and when we break up you will hear it here first. Plus, there is the little matter of them appearing on the ATFR show after the Bachelorette where they both appeared to be still very much a couple and very much in love. In actuality they were probably broken up by that point in time. They both are at fault for their ATFR appearance though, but Fleiss probably waved their contracts at them so they had to do it.

I did not think they would last for the long haul, but I am very surprised that they broke up so quickly.
    She also posted on her myspace that she was going to be out of the country when Matt went to London for his birthday. Her statement didn't say London, and I don't doubt she may have been out of the country, but it clearly was not specific as to location to lead fans to believe she was in London with Matt.

Closed Thread