Closed Thread
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3147271;
    I really enjoyed that, thank you RomanticHaze, for posting it! I think Matt would be great on the E channel's "Talk Soup." I love his humor.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3147271;
    It's updated every day, so people need to click on "Monday's Recap" to get Matt's video. It is very funny that he's poking a little fun at himself and his situation!!!

That clip is hysterical! Matt may just have a future in TV afterall - now that he's lost his baggage.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Loved Matt on Yahoo! Wonder if he'll do anymore while the normal host is on vacation.

Just saw this article on People

Bachelor Ex-Fiancée Shayne Lamas to Keep Engagement Ring - PEOPLE TV Watch

The Bachelor

Bachelor Ex-Fiancée Shayne Lamas to Keep Engagement Ring
    July 29, 2008

The engagement has ended, but former Bachelor fiancée Shayne Lamas says she has every intention of keeping the ring.

In the first interview since announcing her split from The Bachelor: London Calling’s Matt Grant, Lamas says she has prepared a permanent home for the 2.85-carat Tacori platinum-and-diamond eternity ring now that it’s off her finger.

“I have it and I am going to keep it forever for the rest of my life,” Lamas tells PEOPLE. “It’s safe and clean and in a glass box like a glass slipper.”

And according to Lamas, Grant has no problem with that arrangement. “Of course (he doesn’t),” she says. “He wants to come over and look at it.”

Fans of the ABC reality show watched Grant get down on bended knee and present the ring to Lamas with the winning rose in the final episode of The Bachelor.

But a month after the episode aired, the two were no longer living together. While dogged with persistent Internet reports of discord, Lamas insists the two never had to deal with infidelity.

“I did not cheat on Matt,” insists Lamas. “I would never, ever cheat on Matt. He was my fiancé.”

The break-up came on the heels of reports that Lamas was spotted partying in Vegas with a local businessman. But according to Lamas, the two had already split by then.

“I want to clear this up 100 percent. That [Vegas trip] had nothing to do with our break-up,” says Lamas. “I was in Vegas with friends. Matt and I had already broken up. So I was a single 22-year-old woman having fun.”

Upon her return from Vegas, Lamas says the couple announced their split to the public. Though they are no longer an item, Lamas insists she and Grant are still amicable and talk “daily.”

“If I find the man, I’ll do it,” says Lamas, who plans on being “single for a while,” but is not counting out marriage in the future. “But I’m going to give this the two-year test. And then marry him. I think I’ve learned that two months is a little too short.” –Bryan Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3147890;
    Loved Matt on Yahoo! Wonder if he'll do anymore while the normal host is on vacation.

The Bachelor

Bachelor Ex-Fiancée Shayne Lamas to Keep Engagement Ring
    July 29, 2008

The engagement has ended, but former Bachelor fiancée Shayne Lamas says she has every intention of keeping the ring.

Payment received for The shayne Show. Agreed on in advance of any filming. Heck, she probably went with fleiss to pick out the ring. Ain't no way anyone will ever pry that ring from her cold, dead hands. Unless, it's to swap for more carats.

I have been exercising considerable, unusual, self-control of late on certain Subjects, as any who "know" me on this site might agree.

However, I can't resist repeating this quote from Matt's Facebook comment, which he just edited to read in response to the above People piece:

"Matt Grant thinks all irrelevant rings should go to the Humane Society and not collect dust in weird glass boxes."

Matt is funny. Way funnier than Monkey. And way more saleable in Hollywood without Monkey. Good luck Matt. Bye Bye Monkey.

P.S. I thought he was decent on Yahoo TV link above. He speaks quickly for American audiences. It's easy to miss the joke. But he'll get better.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3148379;
    I have been exercising considerable, unusual, self-control of late on certain Subjects, as any who "know" me on this site might agree.

However, I can't resist repeating this quote from Matt's Facebook comment, which he just edited to read in response to the above People piece:

"Matt Grant thinks all irrelevant rings should go to the Humane Society and not collect dust in weird glass boxes."

Matt is funny. Way funnier than Monkey. And way more saleable in Hollywood without Monkey. Good luck Matt. Bye Bye Monkey.

P.S. I thought he was decent on Yahoo TV link above. He speaks quickly for American audiences. It's easy to miss the joke. But he'll get better.
    I do have to offer you kudos!!! Amazing restraint--I was actually awaiting a post from you with baited breath--no sarcasm meant here. (well a little bit )
    Personally, I think Shayne should auction the ring or sell it --whichever brings in the most and split the proceeds 50/50 with Matt. After all, he is unemployed still.
    But being an animal lover--I like the idea of the humane society too---except in his case he may have meant stray, single monkeys and not innocent dogs and cats without homes.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3148385;
    I do have to offer you kudos!!! Amazing restraint--I was actually awaiting a post from you with baited breath--no sarcasm meant here. (well a little bit )
    Personally, I think Shayne should auction the ring or sell it --whichever brings in the most and split the proceeds 50/50 with Matt. After all, he is unemployed still.
    But being an animal lover--I like the idea of the humane society too---except in his case he may have meant stray, single monkeys and not innocent dogs and cats without homes.

Nope, he really meant innocent dogs and cats without homes.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3147890;

I said this way back on 4/29

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2957424;
    Great post!

I'm in. I give them 10mos. Long enough to be splashed all over the tabloids (((shivering in rememberance of Andy))) and then, ka-put. Good news for Shayne-- she'll have a 75K ring in payment for her acting. I wonder if that's considered being payed under the table and if she'll have to pay taxes on it???
    Do I win a booby prize if we hear somewhere down the road that she DID sell the ring and keeps the money??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Closed Thread