Closed Thread
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3141680;
    "Bachelor 13: Just Because I Deserve A Do-Over" -- how's that for a new twist on a tired old franchise? Matt comes back and does it right this time!
    Fan to blow the Meet & Greet's hair optional.....

FORT Regular

I could tell that they weren't going to last when they made an appearance on DeAnna's ATFR. Her body language screamed Done!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCreator;3143969;
    I could tell that they weren't going to last when they made an appearance on DeAnna's ATFR. Her body language screamed Done!
    I agree....lights out Shayne's not home.

That pretty much clinched it for me as well, I thought it was painfully obvious that she was so not into him.

Well, I guess the "little monkey" is on the hunt for a new banana

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I could tell they weren't going to last during her horrible, over-the-top acting job of accepting his proposal. "Oh-h-h-h-h-h Maaaatttttt!" Oh, please!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3144737;
    Well, I guess the "little monkey" is on the hunt for a new banana

I think you're making that up...

My husband got a good laugh out of your comment!

While I am sure that they are no longer a couple and probably have been struggling with their relationship since the beginning, lets not lay all the blame at Shayne's door. Regardless of what the "news" comments, obviously there were difficulties between them when Matt moved out of Shayne's condo - a joint decision.

Perhaps both got cold feet and were second guessing their decision. I suspect that each had issues that were too big to compromise. They did last longer than some others we know and they did try to work things out in their real lifes
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic

I don't think they were ever a real couple. Am even more convinced that they were both hired to do the show and obviously did a good job judging by the # of fans they collected along the way. They certainly were fun to watch but this was the one season that seemed the most bought and paid for. I have more respect for Brad Womack than ever...at least he did the right thing..he put the "real" in reality TV.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3145309;
    While I am sure that they are no longer a couple and probably have been struggling with their relationship since the beginning, lets not lay all the blame at Shayne's door. Regardless of what the "news" comments, obviously there were difficulties between them when Matt moved out of Shayne's condo - a joint decision.

Perhaps both got cold feet and were second guessing their decision. I suspect that each had issues that were too big to compromise. They did last longer than some others we know and they did try to work things out in their real lifes
    you are probably right. I shouldn't jump to making judgments about who didn't want to commit when only they know what really happened.

Closed Thread