Closed Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3142150;
    jlccaz even though we disagreed on this season so much you always do crack me up.

Based on the latest it looks like another couple has bit the dust. Oh well, c'est la vie. I still enjoyed watching the show, even if I was wrong in the end
    Well you deserve an equal or louder shout out, CF. I agreed with your Bach'ette posts abut 92% of the time, so we're not doing too bad in finding common ground or giggles. Cheers, babe.

hey i checked this week's us weekly (july 28 issue) and there is no mention of shayne and matt or chris harrison's comment.

i checked page 42 AND page 24 just in case and all the other magazines it could have been confused with.
    "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Trust me, it's definitely there. In print. I don't know the date of the issue, but it's the one with Brangelina on the cover and the IVF headline. If I'm motivated when I get back home tonight, I'll copy the whole article word for word in here. But the sum and substance is that Shayne was seen making out with that guy Justin Wegener (?) and that Chris Harrison said "It's safe to say they're on the rocks."

Regardless, is there any debate at this point that these two are over?

Im very interested in seeing the pictures or even reading the article stating Shayne was "Making Out" with Justin W or anyone else this is the first I heard of this. the pictures I saw were of them walking and not alone through a public area. Chris H doesnt pull any punches at times (luv him lol) but I cannot imagine him being so carless in choosing his words, unless he saw it.
    JMO

Problem solved, ladies. I just walked through Penn Station and the issue I saw is August 4. So soulever, you're just a week behind. Happy reading, everyone...

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3143035;
    Problem solved, ladies. I just walked through Penn Station and the issue I saw is August 4. So soulever, you're just a week behind. Happy reading, everyone...
    Great idea Sushifan. I believed you from the start, because you were too specific with your details. But I never believed that the Schmutt pairing was the real deal to begin with, so I was probably easy to convince.

Of course, Chris saying that doesn't mean they have called it quits, and he's not even saying they have. But it sure says a lot, IMO. Less than two weeks ago Chris was crowing that they were still going strong. That sure was a quick downgrade.

Thanks! Yes, no one from ABC has actually said "it's over!" but I think it very unlikely that CH would say they were "on the rocks" unless things were very...ahem, rocky

I will accept any and all apologies regarding my veracity once people have had a chance to read the issue

Matt had on his fb that he was relieved. I accept that they are over

There is an article about it on People online. Here is what they have released as a statement:

"We tried hard to make it work but we realized that we were both heading in different directions," the two said in a statement to PEOPLE. "We truly care about each other and will remain close friends."

I was a Shayne and Matt fan. I felt they were the ones with the special connection. I thought Chelsea was more sporty then Matt was, and later found out she wasn't too interested in moving to UK long term. However, my only misgiving was Shayne seemed too young. She didn't see to have marriage or kids in mind in the near future.

I feel sad for both of them. I'm wondering if Matt will be heading back to the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3143841;
    There is an article about it on People online. Here is what they have released as a statement:

"We tried hard to make it work but we realized that we were both heading in different directions," the two said in a statement to PEOPLE. "We truly care about each other and will remain close friends."

I was a Shayne and Matt fan. I felt they were the ones with the special connection. I thought Chelsea was more sporty then Matt was, and later found out she wasn't too interested in moving to UK long term. However, my only misgiving was Shayne seemed too young. She didn't see to have marriage or kids in mind in the near future.

I feel sad for both of them. I'm wondering if Matt will be heading back to the UK?
    I was also a big Matt/Shayne fan. I agree with you that Shayne didn't want the direction Matt wanted, that being marriage.

Closed Thread