Closed Thread
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 555

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

  1. #481
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3141457;
    I am sooo disappointed that Shayne dumped Matt...they looked like a great couple. But I was surprised that considering she was "over" the Hollywood stuff, that she didn't move to London with Matt. I really feel bad for Matt for I do believe he was happy with her. To get dumped over a phone call is pretty awful. No matter who called whom. I wonder if Matt will eventually hook up with Chelsea or move back to London?
    I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hades that Chelsea would take Matt back. She's said not so flattering things about Matt in interviews. Sort of "What in the world was I thinking" sort of remarks.

    Also, last I heard, Chelsea had hooked up with Jeremy from The Bachelorette. Not sure if it was a fling or anything more, or if it's still going on.

  2. #482
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3141544;
    I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hades that Chelsea would take Matt back. She's said not so flattering things about Matt in interviews. Sort of "What in the world was I thinking" sort of remarks.

    Also, last I heard, Chelsea had hooked up with Jeremy from The Bachelorette. Not sure if it was a fling or anything more, or if it's still going on.
    Pretty sure Jeremy and Chels are just friends and hadn't seen each other since the MTA. Regardless, I don't think Chels would go back to Matt in her most horrific nightmares.

  3. #483
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    232

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3141457;
    I am sooo disappointed that Shayne dumped Matt...they looked like a great couple. But I was surprised that considering she was "over" the Hollywood stuff, that she didn't move to London with Matt. I really feel bad for Matt for I do believe he was happy with her. To get dumped over a phone call is pretty awful. No matter who called whom. I wonder if Matt will eventually hook up with Chelsea or move back to London?

    Attachment 24952
    Justin Weneger is supposed to be the guy on the left. Reminds me a lot of Matt.


    Here's the link to the story in tvguide: 'Bachelor' couple Matt Grant and Shayne Lamas split : Articles : TV News : TV Guide : Sympatico / MSN

    Another ‘Bachelor’ breakup!

    By Chloe Tse


    2008-07-22

    Matt Grant says toodle-oo to his ‘Bachelor’ squeeze

    So British Bachelor star Matt Grant got cheated on and dumped. That’s what you get for picking beauty over brains, friend.

    See, the shocking bit of this twisted romance story came when Grant picked wannabe-actress Shayne Dahl Lamas, 22, instead of pharmaceutical rep Chelsea, 25, on the Season 12 finale of the show.

    The not-so-shocking bit about this came when the blonde generic beauty cheated on Grant with Las Vegas media mogul Justin Weneger.

    According to the New York Post, Lamas called up Grant – like, on the phone – called off the engagement and broke up with him.

    The Post also reports that spies have said the aspiring actress is planning a trip to see Weneger soon.

    As if Grant didn’t expect it. Last month, Lamas was on the cover of Girls Gone Wild. This month, she hooked up with some big shot from Vegas. Word is that Grant’s devastated, which is probably true considering the guy moved from London to Los Angeles to take a chance on love.

    Empty triumph, buddy. Try another round of The Bachelor and put some more thought into the decision next time, K?
    Wow, I am impressed!

    This blogger didn't plagiarize and actually put some thought into rehashing unsubstantiated trash.

  4. #484
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    "Bachelor 13: Just Because I Deserve A Do-Over" -- how's that for a new twist on a tired old franchise? Matt comes back and does it right this time!

  5. #485
    FORT Fanatic twochicklets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    636

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3141680;
    "Bachelor 13: Just Because I Deserve A Do-Over" -- how's that for a new twist on a tired old franchise? Matt comes back and does it right this time!
    jlccaz, I KNOW you have your tongue inserted in your cheek! Matt? Again? uh...NO!

  6. #486
    FORT Fanatic sushifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    525

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Gee...looks like Matt and Shayne stayed together until they were contractually obligated to do so (namely, until DeAnna's ATFR). Shocker!! Who saw that one coming??

    Chris Harrison, always the master of understatement, tells US Weekly, "It's safe to say they're on the rocks." LOL!

  7. #487
    FORT Regular gurlbrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3141880;
    Gee...looks like Matt and Shayne stayed together until they were contractually obligated to do so (namely, until DeAnna's ATFR). Shocker!! Who saw that one coming??

    Chris Harrison, always the master of understatement, tells US Weekly, "It's safe to say they're on the rocks." LOL!
    Is there a link to Chris Harrison's quote, thanks?

  8. #488
    FORT Fanatic sushifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    525

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    I don't have a link - it's in the actual magazine this week. Verbatim quote from our man Harrison.

  9. #489
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3141680;
    "Bachelor 13: Just Because I Deserve A Do-Over" -- how's that for a new twist on a tired old franchise? Matt comes back and does it right this time!
    jlccaz even though we disagreed on this season so much you always do crack me up.

    Based on the latest it looks like another couple has bit the dust. Oh well, c'est la vie. I still enjoyed watching the show, even if I was wrong in the end

  10. #490
    FORT Fanatic sushifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    525

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3142029;
    I don't have a link - it's in the actual magazine this week. Verbatim quote from our man Harrison.
    edited to add: it's on page 42, with some DeAnna scoop a few pages later...

    Fare thee well, Schmatt! We hardly knew ye...and yet sometimes it seemed like ye would never get off my telly

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.