Closed Thread
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3141457;
    I am sooo disappointed that Shayne dumped Matt...they looked like a great couple. But I was surprised that considering she was "over" the Hollywood stuff, that she didn't move to London with Matt. I really feel bad for Matt for I do believe he was happy with her. To get dumped over a phone call is pretty awful. No matter who called whom. I wonder if Matt will eventually hook up with Chelsea or move back to London?
    I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hades that Chelsea would take Matt back. She's said not so flattering things about Matt in interviews. Sort of "What in the world was I thinking" sort of remarks.

Also, last I heard, Chelsea had hooked up with Jeremy from The Bachelorette. Not sure if it was a fling or anything more, or if it's still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3141544;
    I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hades that Chelsea would take Matt back. She's said not so flattering things about Matt in interviews. Sort of "What in the world was I thinking" sort of remarks.

Also, last I heard, Chelsea had hooked up with Jeremy from The Bachelorette. Not sure if it was a fling or anything more, or if it's still going on.
    Pretty sure Jeremy and Chels are just friends and hadn't seen each other since the MTA. Regardless, I don't think Chels would go back to Matt in her most horrific nightmares.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3141457;
    I am sooo disappointed that Shayne dumped Matt...they looked like a great couple. But I was surprised that considering she was "over" the Hollywood stuff, that she didn't move to London with Matt. I really feel bad for Matt for I do believe he was happy with her. To get dumped over a phone call is pretty awful. No matter who called whom. I wonder if Matt will eventually hook up with Chelsea or move back to London?

Attachment 24952
    Justin Weneger is supposed to be the guy on the left. Reminds me a lot of Matt.

Here's the link to the story in tvguide: 'Bachelor' couple Matt Grant and Shayne Lamas split : Articles : TV News : TV Guide : Sympatico / MSN

Another ‘Bachelor’ breakup!

By Chloe Tse

2008-07-22

Matt Grant says toodle-oo to his ‘Bachelor’ squeeze

So British Bachelor star Matt Grant got cheated on and dumped. That’s what you get for picking beauty over brains, friend.

See, the shocking bit of this twisted romance story came when Grant picked wannabe-actress Shayne Dahl Lamas, 22, instead of pharmaceutical rep Chelsea, 25, on the Season 12 finale of the show.

The not-so-shocking bit about this came when the blonde generic beauty cheated on Grant with Las Vegas media mogul Justin Weneger.

According to the New York Post, Lamas called up Grant – like, on the phone – called off the engagement and broke up with him.

The Post also reports that spies have said the aspiring actress is planning a trip to see Weneger soon.

As if Grant didn’t expect it. Last month, Lamas was on the cover of Girls Gone Wild. This month, she hooked up with some big shot from Vegas. Word is that Grant’s devastated, which is probably true considering the guy moved from London to Los Angeles to take a chance on love.

Empty triumph, buddy. Try another round of The Bachelor and put some more thought into the decision next time, K?
    Wow, I am impressed!

This blogger didn't plagiarize and actually put some thought into rehashing unsubstantiated trash.

"Bachelor 13: Just Because I Deserve A Do-Over" -- how's that for a new twist on a tired old franchise? Matt comes back and does it right this time!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3141680;
    "Bachelor 13: Just Because I Deserve A Do-Over" -- how's that for a new twist on a tired old franchise? Matt comes back and does it right this time!
    jlccaz, I KNOW you have your tongue inserted in your cheek! Matt? Again? uh...NO!

Gee...looks like Matt and Shayne stayed together until they were contractually obligated to do so (namely, until DeAnna's ATFR). Shocker!! Who saw that one coming??

Chris Harrison, always the master of understatement, tells US Weekly, "It's safe to say they're on the rocks." LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3141880;
    Gee...looks like Matt and Shayne stayed together until they were contractually obligated to do so (namely, until DeAnna's ATFR). Shocker!! Who saw that one coming??

Chris Harrison, always the master of understatement, tells US Weekly, "It's safe to say they're on the rocks." LOL!
    Is there a link to Chris Harrison's quote, thanks?

I don't have a link - it's in the actual magazine this week. Verbatim quote from our man Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3141680;
    jlccaz even though we disagreed on this season so much you always do crack me up.

Based on the latest it looks like another couple has bit the dust. Oh well, c'est la vie. I still enjoyed watching the show, even if I was wrong in the end

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3142029;
    I don't have a link - it's in the actual magazine this week. Verbatim quote from our man Harrison.
    edited to add: it's on page 42, with some DeAnna scoop a few pages later...

Fare thee well, Schmatt! We hardly knew ye...and yet sometimes it seemed like ye would never get off my telly

Closed Thread