Closed Thread
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3056254;
    It's ridiculous the Shayne/Matt fans are not trying to spin anything at least I am not....The things is why can't Matt get his own place? And still be with Shayne why must it be one or the other? It's not like he is back in the UK, the man is still in Cali (good grief) within driving distance I assume lol.....I was never a fan of living together and I for one am glad that they are not living together and they can still be obsessed with each other and not live together.....I guess I need to ask the question did living together help Ian/Meredith , Byron/Mary, Charlie/Sara reach the altar? Listen I am not saying that Shayne/Matt are the love of the century because none of the bachelor couples are, but geez.........
    Very well put, and I agree totally. I would never live with my bf, but I do not love him any less.

FORT Fanatic

Posted on Jokers Update new interview with Matt 6/16/08 with Fancast. Matt Grant & Shayne Lamas: Still together and going strong etc.. etc..

Pictures of Matt & Shayne at the premiere of "Get Smart" on wireimage.com

Yes Cornfritter, I read the interview he said all the rumors are just making them stronger and more united and that they are most definitely a couple in love....On Shayne's myspace yesterday she was so excited about going to the premiere with her MAN as she stated they looked happy and excited to be together........

FORT Fan

They look cute.......in love, I don't know but they do look happy. I hope they last the curse of "The Bachelor!"
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3056254;
    It's ridiculous the Shayne/Matt fans are not trying to spin anything at least I am not....The things is why can't Matt get his own place? And still be with Shayne why must it be one or the other? It's not like he is back in the UK, the man is still in Cali (good grief) within driving distance I assume lol.....I was never a fan of living together and I for one am glad that they are not living together and they can still be obsessed with each other and not live together.....I guess I need to ask the question did living together help Ian/Meredith , Byron/Mary, Charlie/Sara reach the altar? Listen I am not saying that Shayne/Matt are the love of the century because none of the bachelor couples are, but geez.........

Why move in together if your intention is to be on your own?
    Last edited by mears25; 06-19-2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: grammar

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;3066300;
    I believe the issue here is not so much about living together but is about building a life together as a couple. In real life, that is what engaged couples must do, and, believe me, is not always easy. All the couples from past shows obviously had tried and failed.

Therefore, it seems somewhat bizarre to hear someone who is supposedly engaged (and self-professed marriage ready) to say that he needs to build his own life. If anything, it suggest the engagment is either a premature choice at best or a contractual obligation at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;3066300;
    Not everyone is comfortable with living together....I am just speaking for me, but if the man I was engaged to was from another country and he moved here, I would want him to get in OWN place.....Yes I would let him share my place until he get his place, but I wouldn't want it to be permanent until we are married......But that's just me and maybe Shayne feels somewhat like this, underneath all of the supposedly hollywood life she has seen....

Quote Originally Posted by Amberish;3064183;
    Thanks for the picture! Matt and Shayne look great, as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3067715;
    Thanks for the picture! Matt and Shayne look great, as usual!
    I agree, Cailg, they both look fantastic!

I came across another cute picture of them at the same event.

Celebrity Photos from Paparazzi - Stars Try To 'Get Smart' - Bauer-Griffin

Closed Thread