Closed Thread
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 555

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

  1. #461
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    39

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3056254;
    It's ridiculous the Shayne/Matt fans are not trying to spin anything at least I am not....The things is why can't Matt get his own place? And still be with Shayne why must it be one or the other? It's not like he is back in the UK, the man is still in Cali (good grief) within driving distance I assume lol.....I was never a fan of living together and I for one am glad that they are not living together and they can still be obsessed with each other and not live together.....I guess I need to ask the question did living together help Ian/Meredith , Byron/Mary, Charlie/Sara reach the altar? Listen I am not saying that Shayne/Matt are the love of the century because none of the bachelor couples are, but geez.........
    Very well put, and I agree totally. I would never live with my bf, but I do not love him any less.

  2. #462
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    720

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Posted on Jokers Update new interview with Matt 6/16/08 with Fancast. Matt Grant & Shayne Lamas: Still together and going strong etc.. etc..

    Pictures of Matt & Shayne at the premiere of "Get Smart" on wireimage.com

  3. #463
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Yes Cornfritter, I read the interview he said all the rumors are just making them stronger and more united and that they are most definitely a couple in love....On Shayne's myspace yesterday she was so excited about going to the premiere with her MAN as she stated they looked happy and excited to be together........

  4. #464
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    232

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread


  5. #465
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    They look cute.......in love, I don't know but they do look happy. I hope they last the curse of "The Bachelor!"
    Yup, with donuts!!

  6. #466
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    63

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3056254;
    It's ridiculous the Shayne/Matt fans are not trying to spin anything at least I am not....The things is why can't Matt get his own place? And still be with Shayne why must it be one or the other? It's not like he is back in the UK, the man is still in Cali (good grief) within driving distance I assume lol.....I was never a fan of living together and I for one am glad that they are not living together and they can still be obsessed with each other and not live together.....I guess I need to ask the question did living together help Ian/Meredith , Byron/Mary, Charlie/Sara reach the altar? Listen I am not saying that Shayne/Matt are the love of the century because none of the bachelor couples are, but geez.........

    Why move in together if your intention is to be on your own?
    Last edited by mears25; 06-19-2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: grammar

  7. #467
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    40

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mears25;3066300;
    Why move in together if your intention is to be on your own?
    I believe the issue here is not so much about living together but is about building a life together as a couple. In real life, that is what engaged couples must do, and, believe me, is not always easy. All the couples from past shows obviously had tried and failed.

    Therefore, it seems somewhat bizarre to hear someone who is supposedly engaged (and self-professed marriage ready) to say that he needs to build his own life. If anything, it suggest the engagment is either a premature choice at best or a contractual obligation at worst.

  8. #468
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mears25;3066300;
    Why move in together if your intention is to be on your own?
    Not everyone is comfortable with living together....I am just speaking for me, but if the man I was engaged to was from another country and he moved here, I would want him to get in OWN place.....Yes I would let him share my place until he get his place, but I wouldn't want it to be permanent until we are married......But that's just me and maybe Shayne feels somewhat like this, underneath all of the supposedly hollywood life she has seen....

  9. #469
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Amberish;3064183;
    Thanks for the picture! Matt and Shayne look great, as usual!

  10. #470
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3067715;
    Thanks for the picture! Matt and Shayne look great, as usual!
    I agree, Cailg, they both look fantastic!

    I came across another cute picture of them at the same event.

    Celebrity Photos from Paparazzi - Stars Try To 'Get Smart' - Bauer-Griffin

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.