Closed Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

I know who he is
    He is from the UK, works in London as a Banker.
    I used to work with him and he has signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't give you his name but I can tell you some things about him.

FORT Newbie

I know who he is and he is from the UK this time.

Please Tell HALL P.. Any info you have we would love to hear. Can we get a picture of him? Just to get a little peek? lol

Press Release:

THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

MATT GRANT - THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL BACHELOR - STORMS AMERICAN SHORES TO FIND TRUE LOVE, WHEN "THE BACHELOR" RETURNS TO ABC, MONDAY, MARCH 17

New Bachelor Heartthrob Loves London and All It Has to Offer, But is Crazy About American Women

Matt Grant, 27, a global financier from London and the first international Bachelor ever, has been selected to star in the 12th edition of ABC's highly-rated, popular romance reality series when it returns on MONDAY, MARCH 17 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET). U.S. viewers got their first glimpse of the 6'5", blue-eyed business development manager on ABC's "Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann" last night (2/4), as Matt was introduced live from the audience.

This totally charming and witty English gentleman works with millionaire businessmen, but he has something on his mind that is more urgent than any business deal - he wants to find the love of his life and to start a family as soon as possible. The youngest of five brothers, the rest of whom are married, he is very close to his parents and siblings. His parents are still best friends and have a sexy relationship even after 30 years together. Matt's life revolves around his family and friends.

Matt's father, Tony, now 71, was older when Matt was born. The handsome Brit grew up wanting to have his own children at a young age so he could be an active participant in his kids' lives. He's looking for a woman who is adventurous, playful and fun, who loves to travel and enjoys the outdoors. His future mate will be funny, self-deprecating and outgoing. Matt is definitely attracted to American women, whom he finds extroverted and gregarious - and he adores their accents. He's actually had an American girlfriend in the past. He frankly can't wait to fall in love again, having been bitten twice before - once it was even love at first sight.

A native of Bishop's Stortford, a short distance from London, this Renaissance man received his B.A. in modern history and politics from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge. Matt was captain of the university's rowing team and plays rugby, cricket, tennis and skis. A workout buff, his other passion is current events.

However Matt yearns to share stories and a laugh at the end of the day with someone special, and believes the woman he has been looking to fall in love with all this time will be among the 25 lucky Bachelorettes waiting to meet him in America.

Link

OH my
    What a nice peice of creative writing Although it is probably based in reality, it certainly bares the handwriting of ABC ... and I thought the writers were on strike I guess not the realitytv ones

Sounds like a great beginning
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2782567;
    OH my
    What a nice peice of creative writing Although it is probably based in reality, it certainly bares the handwriting of ABC ... and I thought the writers were on strike I guess not the realitytv ones

Sounds like a great beginning

"... but he has something on his mind that is more urgent than any business deal - he wants to find the love of his life and to start a family as soon as possible. "

Isn't this what Jesse Palmer said at the beginning of his show, too?

Meet the New Bachelor!

To the men of America — Keep an eye open because there's a 6'5" British hunk crossing the Atlantic to steal your women as the next Bachelor! His name is Matt Grant, and he's a global financier who was introduced to the world on Monday night's episode of Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann.

OK! got the 27-year-old stud to chat about the upcoming 12th season of The Bachelor, which premieres March 17.

Matt's reason for wanting to be the object of desire for 25 gorgeous gals? “I’m a single guy, I’m a red-blooded male," he explains to OK!. "I have the opportunity to date hot American women. Enough said.”

The Londoner jokes that what separates him from his American counterparts is “the geeky accent.” He adds, “I don’t think there’s a massive chasm between British guys and American guys. We drink more tea and have some crazy sports like cricket. I like to consider myself a British gentleman.”

He’s looking for a woman “to make me laugh and someone who is very social, close to family and friends and someone who is smart, who can challenge me. American women are much more sporty than British women. I love their flirty side.”

But career-minded applicants beware — this hunky financier would want his chosen bachelorette to become a mom fairly quickly. He’s the youngest of five brothers and his father Tony, now 71, was an older father when Matt was born. “I’m ready to start a family,” he says. “Dad had a stroke at the end of 2006 and that really shook me. I want my kids to know my father, because he was a great father to me and I want him to be a grandfather to them. I wouldn’t mind [having] three or four kids.”

Surprisingly, Matt confessed to OK! that he’s never seen The Bachelor because it’s only shown on satellite in the UK. “I was coming into this a little bit fresh and free from any constraints that might hit me from watching it.”

While he gets accustomed to American TV, Matt is still loyal to his favorite UK magazine. “I love OK!” he says.

Watch for the season premiere of The Bachelor, March 17 on ABC.

By Carole Glines

Link

"I have the opportunity to date hot American women. Enough said.”
    That does not sound like the makings of someone looking for "love", but I have absolutely no doubt that this will have a Fleiss "happy ending." Not a doubt in my mind.

I know that I will like Matt and I do hope that they are less cruel to the women in their edits this time. Of course, there will always be a few that will have to be thrown under the bus for good drama's sake.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2782918;
    That does not sound like the makings of someone looking for "love", but I have absolutely no doubt that this will have a Fleiss "happy ending." Not a doubt in my mind.

I know that I will like Matt and I do hope that they are less cruel to the women in their edits this time. Of course, there will always be a few that will have to be thrown under the bus for good drama's sake.
    Yeah doesn't look like it to me either, blondie--and i didn't care too much for the quote about career-women beware he wants children tomorrow or sooner, lol. Why can't a woman have a career and children??

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2782952;
    Yeah doesn't look like it to me either, blondie--and i didn't care too much for the quote about career-women beware he wants children tomorrow or sooner, lol. Why can't a woman have a career and children??
    Very true, kwtaylor.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Closed Thread