Closed Thread
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 555

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

  1. #121
    FORT Fan rlsuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    156

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2852316;
    I am glad to hear that the American public liked Matt overall.
    Does anyone know where I can download the show as we didn't get to see it, I have tried the joker site but I can't find the show on there.
    You watch the ratings climb next week.


    Try this. It'll take a while and you'll need to install WinRar.

    Download:
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting


    PASS:
    IRFree.com

  2. #122
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2852316;
    I am glad to hear that the American public liked Matt overall.
    Does anyone know where I can download the show as we didn't get to see it, I have tried the joker site but I can't find the show on there.
    You watch the ratings climb next week.
    NATHMAC31: You can catch the bach on youtube.. It will be in 5-7 segments and it will be a little grainy, but you can definitely watch it there. Search for Matt Grant Bachelor OR Bachelor 12. It allows you to switch to full screen view and it often takes a few days to see them loaded up.

  3. #123
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Apparently Matt will be on the Ellen Show tomorrow. Check your local listings.

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    More funny Matt airtime available at You Tube (Monday's Good Morning America appearance). I hadn't caught it. He's a fun one, no doubt there.

  5. #125
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    TV Ratings for The Bachelor 12 episode 2

    8.0 million viewers and 2.2/6 in adults 18-49.

    Comparison to Premiere Episode
    8.96 million viewers and 3.3/9 in adults 18-49.

    Comparison to The Bachelor 11 ep. 2
    9.58 million viewers and 3.6/9 in adults 18-49.

    Comparison to The Bachelor 10 ep. 2
    9.23 million viewers and 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.

    Comparison to The Bachelor 9 ep. 2
    7.98 million viewers and 3.1/7 in adults 18-49.

    The Bachelor dipped down by a million viewers from the premiere. The Bachelor : London Calling is only doing as well as Lorenzo's season. A substantial drop from B10 & B11. Routinely, the ratings pick up once the group dating is over.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  6. #126
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2869880;
    TV Ratings for The Bachelor 12 episode 2

    8.0 million viewers and 2.2/6 in adults 18-49.

    Comparison to Premiere Episode
    8.96 million viewers and 3.3/9 in adults 18-49.

    Comparison to The Bachelor 11 ep. 2
    9.58 million viewers and 3.6/9 in adults 18-49.

    Comparison to The Bachelor 10 ep. 2
    9.23 million viewers and 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.

    Comparison to The Bachelor 9 ep. 2
    7.98 million viewers and 3.1/7 in adults 18-49.

    The Bachelor dipped down by a million viewers from the premiere. The Bachelor : London Calling is only doing as well as Lorenzo's season. A substantial drop from B10 & B11. Routinely, the ratings pick up once the group dating is over.
    Thanks for posting this! I wonder if some after effects of the writer's strike are still effecting people's tv viewing habits? Also, in the same time slot CSI Miami had its first new episode in a very long time. I am sure that factored into the ratings as well.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  7. #127
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2870092;
    Thanks for posting this! I wonder if some after effects of the writer's strike are still effecting people's tv viewing habits? Also, in the same time slot CSI Miami had its first new episode in a very long time. I am sure that factored into the ratings as well.
    That's a good point - I think that's very possible. Also, it is the week following Easter and it is Spring Break for alot of people - perhaps vacations are a factor. I watch DWTS before TB, and I'm not real excited by this year's celebrities - if others feel similarly, that could affect viewership as well.

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    I wonder if some after effects of the writer's strike are still effecting people's tv viewing habits? Also, in the same time slot CSI Miami had its first new episode in a very long time. I am sure that factored into the ratings as well.

    Or it could be that many of those viewers who swore off the Bachelor after Brad's finale actually did not come back...
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  9. #129
    vB Tetris Champion beachgirl4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2875708;
    I wonder if some after effects of the writer's strike are still effecting people's tv viewing habits? Also, in the same time slot CSI Miami had its first new episode in a very long time. I am sure that factored into the ratings as well.

    Or it could be that many of those viewers who swore off the Bachelor after Brad's finale actually did not come back...
    Yeah, I was in that camp for a while.

  10. #130
    FORT Newbie Nathmac31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    23

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    I am surprised that the figures are that low considering all the positive feedback i keep hearing about Matt.
    I do agree with most of the reasons though and think that things will pick up in the coming weeks.

    I am just glad that you all like him as he really is a great guy, made for this show.

    I will try and post more as I feel that you would like to hear more about Matt, am I right?

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.