Closed Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 555

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

  1. #91
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Looks like just the premiere is an hour and a half. The episode for 2/24 is only 58 minutes. I was hoping it was all going to be the hour and a half.

  2. #92
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2819847;
    Looks like just the premiere is an hour and a half. The episode for 2/24 is only 58 minutes. I was hoping it was all going to be the hour and a half.
    58 minutes MINUS 22 minutes for commercials = 36 minutes of content
    Sigh ...

  3. #93
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2819847;
    Looks like just the premiere is an hour and a half. The episode for 2/24 is only 58 minutes. I was hoping it was all going to be the hour and a half.
    Darn, I was hoping for the longer episodes too. Thank you for checking, sueb!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2819817;
    I think they made the episodes last season b/c of the train wreck that was on the way...people were VERY mad about the time the had invested in the shwo..at least we were spared having to watch more of it...I think if there is a love story to tell - we will see the longer episodes..
    Great observation Cape---that makes so much sense!
    Ain't Love Grand!

  5. #95
    FORT Fogey bevorules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Have they released the photos and names of the girls yet? If not should be soon as it airs on the 17th. I always think it's fun to take a wild guess and choose a winner from the pictures. I usually choose wrong but that's part of the fun. I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks so I was hoping for an update as they are fixin to start airing the episodes.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

  6. #96
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2822206;
    Have they released the photos and names of the girls yet? If not should be soon as it airs on the 17th. I always think it's fun to take a wild guess and choose a winner from the pictures. I usually choose wrong but that's part of the fun. I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks so I was hoping for an update as they are fixin to start airing the episodes.
    Not yet, but we are keeping our eyes open for it.

    This is the page for the ABC daily press release bundle ~ ABC Medianet

    Bachelor press releases ~ ABC Medianet

    Bachelor photos ~ ABC Medianet
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2822206;
    Have they released the photos and names of the girls yet? If not should be soon as it airs on the 17th. I always think it's fun to take a wild guess and choose a winner from the pictures. I usually choose wrong but that's part of the fun. I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks so I was hoping for an update as they are fixin to start airing the episodes.
    Last year they released it a week before the premiere - I hope they release them earlier this year!!

  8. #98
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2822216;
    Not yet, but we are keeping our eyes open for it.

    This is the page for the ABC daily press release bundle ~ ABC Medianet

    Bachelor press releases ~ ABC Medianet

    Bachelor photos ~ ABC Medianet


    Thanks for the links, BG!! I put them all in my favorites so I can check them throughout the day! Can you say obsessed, lol?

  9. #99
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2822224;
    Last year they released it a week before the premiere - I hope they release them earlier this year!!

    Cape, I wish they would release them earlier as well! I bet they will wait until next Monday and have the girl's pictures come out on the day of the "Where are They Now" special. I guess that means another week of torturous waiting..........

  10. #100
    Total Gleek BuckeyeGal007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,494

    Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread

    They should hold off starting to air The Bachelor until after DWTS is down to 1-hour episodes. That way, we could get the 1 1/2-hour Bachelor eps so we could actually make sense of what we're being shown!

    And someone please tell me their not bringing back Sam I Am or whatever...
    Forever a Word Nerd

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.