Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jehan - Season 8

Good point! Jehan is of middle-eastern heritage, and she could have indeed been in a relationship that she really did not want. That is a very interesting point quartecat.

Quote Originally Posted by quatrecat View Post
    If of Middle Eastern descent, any chance it was an arranged marriage that did not work out, as opposed to an ordinary-every-day marriage that flopped?
    Although I respect your theory, I would be inclined to doubt that there was anything arranged about her marriage. Only because she is so progressive, or at least seems to be.

If in an intended marriage, and had she agreed to marry the "chosen", she may have stayed married because of the very fact of the "arrangement".

Besides, she lives in Mt Prospect and went to Prospect HS. That's a public HS. Not an ethnic one, at all. I lived very near there, myself. I really doubt, though, respect, your theory. Not that arranged marriages don't occur in Mt. Prospect, just more unlikely.

Could she be widowed???? It would make sense as to why she didnt go back and change it. If it were me...I would change it to divorced if that were the case (being the bitter one that I am) but widowed would be different. Doesnt Travis ask her if she is going to leave after she tells him?? I thought that was in the scenes for next week. Maybe she is upset emotionally?

I am no slueth...believe me!! Just a thought I had.

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    Could she be widowed???? It would make sense as to why she didnt go back and change it. If it were me...I would change it to divorced if that were the case (being the bitter one that I am) but widowed would be different. Doesnt Travis ask her if she is going to leave after she tells him?? I thought that was in the scenes for next week. Maybe she is upset emotionally?

I am no slueth...believe me!! Just a thought I had.
    I like your theory. HOwever, I did check the Chicago Tribune archives and no obits for Kanafani were found

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme View Post
    I like your theory. HOwever, I did check the Chicago Tribune archives and no obits for Kanafani were found
    So she killed him and hid the body?

CSI: The Bachelor might be a big hit!

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    So she killed him and hid the body?

CSI: The Bachelor might be a big hit!
    We need another CSI like we need the plague. Aside from that I'm kinda liking the old-hubby-burried-in-the-backyard theory. It would certainly add a little something extra to the show, which would be welcome right about now.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme View Post

Is that her married last name??? How did you find that?

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    Is that her married last name??? How did you find that?
    She was listed on classmates.com last week as being married with that last name. It's not up anymore....wonder why???

Wow...Thanks! That is really interesting. I will try to google that name and see what I come up with. May have to wait until tomorrow though...DH is due home soon and I have to get up and pretend to cook and clean.

I searched for her on yahoo and came up with the American Globe Theater and Oak Park Dogs (seems to be some sort of animal rights group). Both are located in IL. Didn't read the pages to see what they said. But doesn't Travis like dogs??

Closed Thread