Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jehan - Season 8

could it be Jehan on the rock climbing date??? she seems about that size and the hair looks thick and long and in a pony tail like she wears it all the time. And so far they have not said or shown and thing negitive about her. They show her upset but not yelling and carrying on. And the doc tell her that he would be heart broken if she left!( Kinda like Byron telling Mary)

Jehan

I am concerned about week 4, but I hope the Doc realizes, from everything I have seen, this lady is a keeper...

She also describes herself as Genuine and thats Doc's word also. they are on the only two so far that have really talked about whats important in life. and they seem to match quit well.JMO

I agree. She's really the only one who has opened up enough to tell him what's important in life to her.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

After the last episode, Jehan is my current favorite. She's the only one who seems GENUINE to me! Everyone else is either already an actress or playing a part on this show (as assigned by Fleiss). Don't forget how previous contestants have said they were playing a part... (Kim Choma).

Quote Originally Posted by berries View Post
    After the last episode, Jehan is my current favorite. She's the only one who seems GENUINE to me! Everyone else is either already an actress or playing a part on this show (as assigned by Fleiss). Don't forget how previous contestants have said they were playing a part... (Kim Choma).

I thought she seemed extraordinarily Jen-uine.

EEEWWW. Thanks a real lot. *spills coffee on keyboard* File that in images I didnt need to see.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post

I thought she seemed extraordinarily Jen-uine.
    What's this? Who wants to be reminded to JenHO??
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    What's this? Who wants to be reminded to JenHO??
    Why, Jen is still America's Sweetheart...wouldn't you like to buy a Jen Schefft T-Shirt at 50% off?

I am sure others have told him what is important to them we just don't see it. Remember in Fleiss strange way it is his story & what he wants us to see.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast