+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

I feel bad for Mary... She probably didn't hit him that hard... if the diamond on her ring cut his lip. I regularly cut myself with my ring... darn thing is beautiful but deadly! I've gotten both my kids with it while helping them put on tights for church. It doesn't take much to cut someone with a diamond... Of course, she was hitting him... but I think it sounds way worse than it was. It's not likely they will be shown as another "happy couple" again on the Bachelor... Down to one surviving couple..

Maybe Bob wasn't such an awful guy, maybe he saw things with Mary that we did not know which were deal breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2698729;
    I feel bad for Mary... She probably didn't hit him that hard... if the diamond on her ring cut his lip. I regularly cut myself with my ring... darn thing is beautiful but deadly! I've gotten both my kids with it while helping them put on tights for church. It doesn't take much to cut someone with a diamond... Of course, she was hitting him... but I think it sounds way worse than it was. It's not likely they will be shown as another "happy couple" again on the Bachelor... Down to one surviving couple..
    I agree with that assessment. Diamonds are HARD. Hubby regularly if mine rubs across his back, hand or something but like I tell him, hey you bought it!

I can see her slapping him, cutting his lip because ya know, too heavy on the name calling, pushing just the wrong button.... a woman will.... slap a man.

Not condoning what Mary did (I wasn't there) but I once slapped my EX for a good reason and I stand by it. If I could do it again, I would. Couldn't conceive of any other rational response, to tell you the truth.

In Mary's case? I have no earthly idea what happened. It might have been a stoopid reason or a great reason like mine.

The bottom line was that Mary was ARRESTED. This implies to me that it was just a little slap that happened to catch him wrong. jmo. There's a real problem, probably with both of them, but I don't know these people and I've said enough.
    Question: Will this arrest go on Mary's permanent record?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2698751;
    The bottom line was that Mary was ARRESTED.
    Question: Will this arrest go on Mary's permanent record?
    You are automatically arrested no matter what.

If she's convicted, yes. Right now she is presumed innocent. It's not a felony conviction tho.

FORT Fanatic

I just read the new magazine article - they're on the cover - maybe it's People?

Chris Harrison mentioned that when he saw them on Nov 16th, they were making out at the dinner table (or something like that). Oh, sure, that's normal behavior for adults, when other people are around.......
    I'm always suspicious of couples who feel the need to put on a show. For example - "I'm so much in love with this man, that now I've fallen in love with the sport that he loves." Why the need to profess their love for each other to anyone that will listen? Strange.

The article said they are staying together, just delaying their plans to travel and buy a resort property together.

JMO once more - It's happened before, it will happen again, the two of them are nuts.

FORT Fanatic

What about CHARLIE? Everyone has mentioned that T&R are the only couple still together. Did Charlie and his girl break up? I remember their picture was shown at the end of Andy Baldwin's season and Chris said they were still together.
    They've done a great job of staying the heck out of the limelight, which is probably why they've lasted, if they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;2698877;
    What about CHARLIE? Everyone has mentioned that T&R are the only couple still together. Did Charlie and his girl break up? I remember their picture was shown at the end of Andy Baldwin's season and Chris said they were still together.
    They've done a great job of staying the heck out of the limelight, which is probably why they've lasted, if they have.
    They broke up just recently, but nobody was arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2698918;
    That is why it probably didn't make national headlines and a lot of people still don't know about it, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2698918;
    Too funny Randal! I just can't stop laughin' at this.
    Sorry folks, I wish both Mary and Byron the best, but this relationship is just NOT normal in my book, they need to separate, imo.

+ Reply to Thread