+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Re: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2695383;
    Bugs - I don't remember reading that Byron called the police. And no, she wasn't arrested at their home in Tampa, but in the driveway of a friends' house where they had been to a party.
    I read that Byron called the police from inside the friends' home when he went back inside to clean up after being hit by Mary. I'm thinking that the whole group had most likely been drinking (the other couple was in an argument inside the house). Mary was probably the only one arrested since she caused physical injury to Byron.

this article gives a little more explanation. It doesn't sound like the other couple's fight had anything to do with it.

ESPN - Velvick decides not to prosecute Delgado

Mary had Byron in a headlock?? Wow, that's insane

Quote Originally Posted by critter;2695891;
    this article gives a little more explanation. It doesn't sound like the other couple's fight had anything to do with it.

The whole story is insane... what's wrong with them??? They must have been really, really drunk (well, I guess he wasn't, or he would have got into trouble for driving a truck when being drunk).
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by critter;2695891;

Wow, that IS insane! Byron is like 3 times bigger than Mary - they both must have been drinking. It is a shame that this had to take place the day before thanksgiving.

There is an article posted at Joker's that quotes the couple's attorney who stated that Byron called the paramedics due to his lip, but he did not know that the police would also respond to the scene. He apparently did not call them.

Alcohol certainly provoked and escalated everything. But do you guys remember during Byron and Mary's season when one of the girls went "missing", it was Mary who led the "rescue" (for lack of a better term) to find her? Everyone awwwwww'ed over Mary's kindness.

I still can't get my head wrapped around this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2696297;
    There is an article posted at Joker's that quotes the couple's attorney who stated that Byron called the paramedics due to his lip, but he did not know that the police would also respond to the scene. He apparently did not call them.
    I have the site where you can listen to the actual 911 call. Byron DID indeed call the police and request assistance. He even states in the call that he did NOT need paramedics. I think their attorney is trying to do some damage control. I'm not sure I can post links here so if anyone wants to hear it PM me and I will send you the link so you can listen for yourself.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave . . .

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.;2697379;
    I have the site where you can listen to the actual 911 call. Byron DID indeed call the police and request assistance. He even states in the call that he did NOT need paramedics. I think their attorney is trying to do some damage control. I'm not sure I can post links here so if anyone wants to hear it PM me and I will send you the link so you can listen for yourself.
    It's sounds like a sad, dysfunctional relationship. Why should it surprise us since it started on reality t.v.? I have to give Trista and Ryan huge credit for finding and sustaining happiness with each other. The Bachelor is, imo, the place to go if one wants to see a train wreck, perhaps DWTS is the more logical place to see a blossoming romance.
    btw: I am not referring to Julianne and Helio, I don't think they're a couple.

Yes..these "trainwreck" seasons of this show with the exception of Trista and Ryan's, make me admire them as a couple all the more.

+ Reply to Thread