+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Re: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

This is the article I just read on my Homepage..it's the FIRST I am hearing about this:

Former 'Bachelor' Contestant Arrested - AOL News

...I do want to add I concur with others, they DID NOT look all lovey dovey on ATFR. Byron had a faux plastered smile the entire show (did he even speak?!) and Mary looked frusterated with being there.

And also on her Mug Shot she looks either A) sleep deprivated or B) A bit drunk ..just an outside observation of course
    Last edited by armywife; 11-26-2007 at 11:09 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Doesn't anyone think they will stay together? I don't think he would've put her through the public humiliation of the booking and mugshot (which was bound to be released) if this was a first time incident.

There was a clip of them together on Extra. Mary said, "Well, sometimes we fight....and sometimes we don't". That's true of any couple and it would go without saying. The fighting must be pretty significant for it to be mentioned like that.

I think this is normal for them. I didn't think they looked happy on ATFR either. Something was phony and forced.

Interesting - Does anyone remember the big Bennifer break-up and subsequent wedding cancellation? Affleck went out and hooked up with a stripper the very night that their prime-time awkward, lovey-dovey phony interview aired.
    My apologies for bringing those two up after all this time.

A thought- remember there was a couple fighting in the townhome and Mary didn't want to leave but Byron did. Perhaps Mary felt she had to protect the female there but Byron wanted no part.

It is possible Byron called to calm ALL parties down, not just Mary.

Mary's mishap made the 11 o'clock news in Columbus, Ohio last night...haha oh how I love how the Bachelor makes headlines!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2693327;
    Mary's mishap made the 11 o'clock news in Columbus, Ohio last night...haha oh how I love how the Bachelor makes headlines!
    What was said?

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop;2693366;
    What was said?
    I didn't stay up to watch for it, but there was a blurb during DWTS that said that a former Bachelor contestant was arrested for assualting her fiance. Then the usual, stay tuned for this news at 11...My mom saw it though and basically nothing new was said that we didn't already know.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

TMZ filed this under Celebrity Justice: Wacky and Weird. It appears this story has reached its lowest ebb and will now hopefully stay submerged.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;2692991;
    There was a clip of them together on Extra. Mary said, "Well, sometimes we fight....and sometimes we don't". That's true of any couple and it would go without saying. The fighting must be pretty significant for it to be mentioned like that.

I think this is normal for them. I didn't think they looked happy on ATFR either. Something was phony and forced.
    True, there is a difference between "fighting" and "disagreeing".

I've been married 3 decades to the same man and we haven't always agreed, but NEVER have the police been involved. It's quite possible to disagree without involving the legal system. It's sad and "smacks" of a couple that should have broken up long ago. jmo.

+ Reply to Thread