+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

FORT Newbie

Re: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Thanks Bonbon. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to say the name of the site where I saw it. I actually saw it somewhere else that led me to UsMagazine.

It is about time. I was wondering how many years they were going to say that they were getting married "in November" and then going to watch it go by... I knew they would never get married, even if they never broke up.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

I think it's astounding that anyone stays together after being on TB.

When you have people that go on the show to get tv recognition and try to further their career. That will say and do anything to get the opportunity to get some fame, like Melissa did. How would you ever know why they came on the show?

At least Byron and Mary have some peace now and hopefully they can find happiness as well.

About time they broke up. Sheesh! I can't imagine of 4 years of "In November..."
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I saw this mentioned last week on another forum and finally looked it up today. Looks like Byron and Mary had agreed to star in a 2010 reality show/documentary called "American Marriage" -- maybe filming this led to their break-up?

Info on IMDB: American Marriage (2010)

ETA: I found a trailer for the show on youtube, it's a documentary about marriage and not a reality show. Looks like Byron and Mary were interviewed for the show and that's it, they weren't the STARS (despite top billing on the IMDB page). Go to youtube and search for ""American Marriage" Documentary Trailer"
    Last edited by terabithia; 12-09-2009 at 06:37 PM.

I guess this was inevitable. I hope they'll be more at peace going their separate ways than they seemed to be at times together.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread