+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Re: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

I have no idea if this thought that I have is true but I can see that it could be.

I would think that once you are done fishing they hit the bar to have a few drinks and discuss what happend out on the water.

It isn't a 9 to 5 desk job so that there is probably a lot of down time.
    I don't think that they would probably drink that much until the tourney is over.

Now this doesn't excuse any of the problems Mary is having.
    I have said before that it looks like her and Byron need to get some professional help. Hopefully sooner than later. I guess Mary forgets that everytime something like this happens it is in the papers and on the internet.

I do think they love each other but have problems that they need to take care of.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Mary is just pissed that they aren't and probably wont get married.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

I recently ate at Avanti, the restaurant inside Amistad Lake Resort (Byron and a business partner own both.) Look at the drink menu for a good chuckle!

Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by britty05;1288886;
    As everyone knows by now, Byron co-hosts a fishing show on ESPN2 on Saturdays at 7:00 am and 11:00 am. Well yesterday the show was broadcast live from Disneyworld. Mary was in the audience. The camera panned to her at the start of the show and she was holding a sign that said "Byron, marry me!!" The camera stayed on her for a few seconds and Byron said "Hey, I know that girl. That's my fiancee Mary". He was laughing the entire time. He then said "Hi honey, I love you...love you." The camera again focused on Mary who then said "I love you". By then said "The answer is yes, yes I'll marry you". He was gushing the entire time the show was on. His co-host got a kick out of teasing him. He was really happy. Every time the show went to a commercial break and they showed Mary, Byron always said "Hi Honey!" or "That's my fiancee, I have to say hi to her". I must admit it was really cute and sweet.
    Hi! That REALLY made me smile! I always LOVED them, in fact they were my favorite. They've had some bad press these past few years, but I always knew there was a lot of love there. And passion!! Good for them that they're finally getting married! And I can't wait to catch Byron on ESPN2! Thanks for the heads up on that.

I'm glad too, that they've worked through their differences and it sounds like they may just tie the knot afterall.
    I wish them the BEST! They're one of my very favorite couples from this show.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by katiegirl7304;3733226;
    Hi! That REALLY made me smile! I always LOVED them, in fact they were my favorite. They've had some bad press these past few years, but I always knew there was a lot of love there. And passion!! Good for them that they're finally getting married! And I can't wait to catch Byron on ESPN2! Thanks for the heads up on that.

Katiegirl, Britty's post that you replied to was posted in 2005.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3733492;
    Katiegirl, Britty's post that you replied to was posted in 2005.
    Bummer. I got sucked into that for a second as well. Hopefully no news is good news where they are concerned, though, and they're still together and have worked through some of their difficulties as angelic one said.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3733570;
    Bummer. I got sucked into that for a second as well. Hopefully no news is good news where they are concerned, though, and they're still together and have worked through some of their difficulties as angelic one said.
    I thought CH said they were getting married in November.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I think every year they're supposed to get married in nov. I don't think these people will ever marry each other.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3737542;
    I thought CH said they were getting married in November.
    Yeah, he did say that and as usual, I rolled my eyes and know that I will believe that when I read an official announcement.

+ Reply to Thread