+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Re: Byron and Mary on ESPN Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3058671;
    They are still together and still engaged....

The Velvick touch-June 13, 2008

ESPN - KVD explains why this TVA lake has been so productive

Thank you for finding cupcakes! It's nice to hear that they are still together.

FORT Regular

Re: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Cops: "Bachelor" Gal Fought Squad Car, Lost - TMZ.com

Cops: "Bachelor" Gal Fought Squad Car, Lost
    Posted Nov 17th 2008 12:10PM by TMZ Staff

The season six winner of "The Bachelor" continued her losing streak with law enforcement this weekend -- after cops say she unleashed a drunken, unprovoked attack on an innocent cop car.

Mary Delgado -- who was arrested last year for allegedly punching her fiance, "Bachelor" Byron Velvick -- was busted again on Saturday night for public intoxication, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct at Lorina's Cantina in Del Rio, Texas.

We're told the Cantina called the cops because Delgado refused to leave the bar, saying it was her "constitutional right" to stay as long as she wanted.

Cops told us Mary became "loud and belligerent" while being transported to jail, and kicked the radio inside the squad car (which didn't have the usual backseat perp cage).

Delgado was released from the Val Verde County Correctional Facility after Mr. Bachelor posted her bond. Punch me once, shame on me...

I think it's time for Mary to stop drinking and start going to AA meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by mynicholle;3235974;
    I think it's time for Mary to stop drinking and start going to AA meeting.
    She certainly needs to do something, and fast.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Fogey

Oh Mary.

Weren't they supposed to get married this month...no wonder she was drinking.

Yahoo! News even has a mugshot. I don't know if I can post a link here though.
    ~"Sometimes you have to roll the hard six"~

She also needs anger management (IMO)- poor Byron! He must love her to be sticking it out, I consider them to be the only Bachelor success story while of course Trista & Ryan are the Bachelorette success.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Don't forget Sarah and Charlie - there is hope that they too may actually get married. Somehow they have split and mended. Maybe they will be stronger - at least they are real.

Byron and Mary, I think, are life-mates, hopefully they can keep it together and make things right. I doubt they will ever be married though.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

In the article it says that she is 41.....I remember how much she wanted to get married and have children. Time is not on her side anymore. I now doubt they will ever get married. If they really wanted to wed, they sure have had ample time to "just do it"! I, too, think AA and Anger Management are two avenues she should start to explore.

Now Charlie and Sarah.....I can see them actually getting married, if all works out. His brother has settled down, got married and is expecting twins! That kind of thing can have a domino effect. If it is meant to be, it's meant to be!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3236246;
    Byron and Mary, I think, are life-mates, hopefully they can keep it together and make things right. I doubt they will ever be married though.
    Sorry... I just gotta chime in here with a question... if Byron was the one who got drunk and punched Mary in the face, would you still say they were lifemates? I am of the opinion that abuse is abuse, no matter who perpetrates it. Who knows what else has happened when the cops haven't been called... just my 2 pennies.

+ Reply to Thread