+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Re: Byron and Mary - The New Thread

Mary is already on the people board dont know if it will be in the next edition.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I was so bummed by this news... I wondered if there was trouble in paradise if they hadn't married after 3 years... maybe it's Mary's temper that is keeping them from getting married and not Byron's commitement phobia.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link, but on the homepage of People (under "news") there is an article about the incident. It seems like Mary was arrested at home, so unless they had people over for dinner and they called the police, it really was Byron who called them! It also says that she was charged with first-degree misdemeanor which could get her in jail for up to one year!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2691591;
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link, but on the homepage of People (under "news") there is an article about the incident. It seems like Mary was arrested at home, so unless they had people over for dinner and they called the police, it really was Byron who called them! It also says that she was charged with first-degree misdemeanor which could get her in jail for up to one year!

I read that too. I guess the neighbors could have called, but it seems unlikely she would be arrested without him going along with it no matter who called the police.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2691672;
    I read that too. I guess the neighbors could have called, but it seems unlikely she would be arrested without him going along with it no matter who called the police.
    In many states, domestic violence calls for the abuser to be taken to jail irregardless of charges pressed or not. I watch cops.
    Last edited by dreamitup; 11-26-2007 at 10:11 AM.

I actually live in Seminole, FL. There is not much information out about this other than what has been reported in the news. Mary's booking address is listed as Tampa. I know that she was arrested in Tampa and then transported and booked into Pinellas County Jail. Tampa is in Hillsborough county. My take is that the incident did NOT happen at their home. The incident had to happen in Seminole and that's why she was booked here instead of Hillsborough.

Thank you for letting us know about the article on People - I just looked it up. So sad. It does verify that it happened at home. I wonder if it was Byron who called for a neighbor? They said they lived in a townhouse so I am sure the neighbors could hear what was going on. What a truly awful think to be out in the public eye. I really feel for them.

This was one of the last lines of the article:

Representatives for the show did not immediately return calls for comment.
    I don't think they will ever comment ont this incident. They are probably thanking their lucky stars that this didn't happen before the ATFR show.

This is too unbelievable. I am thirsty for more information.

How could sweet Mary do such a thing to Byron? This is terribly embarrassing for both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.;2691689;
    I actually live in Seminole, FL. There is not much information out about this other than what has been reported in the news. Mary's booking address is listed as Tampa. I know that she was arrested in Tampa and then transported and booked into Pinellas County Jail. Tampa is in Hillsborough county. My take is that the incident did NOT happen at their home. The incident had to happen in Seminole and that's why she was booked here instead of Hillsborough.
    Well, the article says that the police was called to their two-bedroom townhouse in Tampa, so I guess it did happen at their home...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

This totally stinks. Alcohol was probably involved.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

+ Reply to Thread