+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 6: Fear and Loathing in Lala Land

The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 6: Fear and Loathing in Lala Land

After weeks and weeks of careful maneuvering and endless wads of cash rounds of negotiations with our paid spies trusted sources, we finally reached a point where we had nobody left to pay off no hope of getting our hands on the Bachelorette diaries. No sexy Mario, no Uncle Vincenzo, not even cousin Elvira could help us out this time. All hope seemed lost and we were seriously contemplating just making this stuff up. But we're made of sterner stuff and would never deceive you so! We refused to back down and hunted persistently for somebody to bribe a kind soul willing to help us out in exchange for a few thousand bucks our everlasting gratitude.

At the last minute, a shiny beacon of hope illuminated the bleak dawn of our despair and sent a thirsty extortionist an angel our way in the form of a super connected Bachelor insider, Chris Harrison himself who shall remain nameless, like so many of our valiant and brave spies contributors before. He graciously handed over these precious pages for a bottle of insanely expensive 50 year old Single Malt Scotch Whiskey your enjoyment and because he's got a wicked sense of humor he fervently believes, as do we, that in the end there is nothing better than the completely and utterly manufactured unvarnished truth.

Deanna

Jenni

Disclaimer: We cannot prove with any certainty that these were in fact written by the bachelorettes. For all we know, Chris our secret source is also an extremely talented creative writer who penned these diaries in between takes in his spare time.

Thanks to contributing FORT writers and moderators : Yardgnome, AJane, lildago, roseskid, MsFroggy, AshleyPSU, marybethp, MotherSister, Marleybone, Mariner, speedbump, PhoneGrrrl, and Amanda.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Re: The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 6: Fear and Loathing in Lala Land

"I gave that man the best month of my life."

FORT Regular

lol

Great job Ms. Froggy, Yardgnome, AJane, lildago, roseskid, MsFroggy, AshleyPSU, marybethp, MotherSister, Marleybone, Mariner, speedbump, PhoneGrrrl, and Amanda.

I agree w/ itsyourmom...best line " I gave that man the best month of my life"
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Too bad Jenni didn't read him that last page of her journal at the AFTR.

You all are such dedicated searchers of truth ! Thank you all.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FoRT writers rule! Chris -oops - secret source rocks! Though I think I saw him with a notepad and pen once when the ATFR came back from commercial...you know, just before Brad walked out. However, this sighting hasn't been verified by anyone who was there, so I could have blinked at the wrong time.

Thank you all for another season of skullduggery, bribery, intimidation, implied threats and whatever else it took to place these pages in our public forum. Thank you, MsFroggy, for your forwards and forewarnings. It's been a treat.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

thanks you for another wonderful season of diaries.......

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Since I didn't watch the show, the diaries are the funniest! Great job!

Maybe we could ask Brad for his copy of Jenni's diary he gave her? (just kidding).

+ Reply to Thread