+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What are your favourite quotes from any season?

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: What are your favourite quotes from any season?

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2689568;
    I think that was my favorite too and so fitting for this season
    So fitting for all F3 I think LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne;2689561;
    One of my favorite quotes is from Andrew Firestone's season. A blonde bachelorette (don't recall her name) asked him if he likes the Olive Garden. He said no, and she said -- Oh, you don't like Italian food? He responded that he likes Italian food, he just doesn't like Olive Garden. She looked so perplexed and couldn't figure out how he could not like Olive Garden if he likes Italian food. Lol!
    Her name was Amber and she said that during their dinner after the iceskating date.

FORT Regular

From Jenni's post show radio interview:

I'm not going to fall over, pass out, and die because some man doesn't want to be with me.

My fiance and I both just loved her. On top of being gorgeous, sexy, sweet, and fun, she's just so darn real!

quality not quantity

Put me firmly in the Mer/Ian hammock with the "I'm in trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble" comment.

Andy: I need you to show me your serious side
    Kate: What do you want me to do? Rescue an orphan from a fire?

Definitly the Trouble, trouble, trouble line...

Also...

from the Blob season when they were picking who was the most and least compatible...

Meredith: "I'm looking around and everyone's crying and I'm thinking to myself...Why are you crying?"

Heh! The way she said it, all horrified and confused, was hilarious!

And my favorite F!R!C! EVER!!! (found it transcribed on the 'net!)

The Final Rose Ceremony

On Wednesday night, after making his entrance, Ian was encouraged to relax.

Meredith began her announcement by saying, "I am very happy. And I am very happy that I met you," she said to Ian. "Everything that you give to me, I didn't think I would ever find. I don't want to be away from you, ever."

The camera pans to Ian who smiles.

Back to Meredith.

She continues: "Know that I will also take care of you." Ian nods. With the camera on their hands, she squeezes him and goes on, "And know that you will have nothing to worry about."

Both smile.

He's clearly into the moment. She leans to him and says "Stop, you're making me nervous." He leans toward her and tenderly responds, "No, no. It's o.k."

Meredith continues, "Ian, I want to be with you. And I don't ever see myself without you. And I am so absolutely so, so in love with you; it's crazy. And I have never felt this way before."

As she begins to get choked up, he wraps her in his arms, says "I'm so scared, baby" then kisses her.

Could the producers ever script this any better? A complete turn-of-events?

All of us watching thought that this time the producers had decided to mix it up by showing the winner first, just to throw us all for a loop. But no. After a heart-wrenching goodbye to Matthew, Meredith sweeps us in to her world with Ian.

And in Ian's response we get a glimpse of what he believes was simply meant to be. Ian says to Meredith, "That first day I walked out of the limo," he says with a twinkle in his eye, "when I saw you, I knew."

Meredith, with a look of shock, expresses with her eyes that she can't believe it's true.

He then goes on to say, "I just worry that everything has happened so fast."

Meredith agrees.

Ian says "I'm scared. But..." Meredith echoes, "but..."

Ian gathers himself and goes on, "I trust my instincts. And that's that you're my girl." They kiss. He goes onto ask, "Do you think we can make it?" She combs her fingers through his hair and shakes her head, yes.

Ian pulls away and says "Well, I have a little something something. A little present."

In elation and disbelief, she puts her hand over her face and says, "Oh, my God."

Ian Proposes to Meredith
    Ian gets on his knee, and says "I can't believe I'm doing this." He looks up at her and asks "Will you?" She says, "Yes." He says, "You will?" She says, "Yes!"

He wraps his arms around her. They kiss tenderly, passionately. She promises him that it will be o.k. He tells her he wants to put the ring on her finger. They hug again, and we can't believe we are witnessing this.

Ian goes on to explain, "I knew that because I was here. This is so not what I expected. Not me. When I walked in, I knew it has to be." "Right?" he says. "It has to work. I know it does."

As they kiss again, the camera pans to the one remaining rose on the gold plate and we hear Meredith's voice say, "I'm so happy. Everything that I went through was all worth it for tonight. Ian made it all worth it."

As she pins the rose on his lapel, she says "You'll accept this, right?" He agrees to accept the rose. They laugh. He gives a little gesture like "Hey, that wasn't so tough." They hug again. She laughs her adorable laugh.

As we watch another moment of tenderness we hear Ian's voice say, "I am the happiest man. There is no question. I'm absolutely 100% sure that she is my soulmate. I believe that we are right together. I love her. And we have something we can take for the rest of our lives."

Too bad it didn't last!
    YES WE CAN!

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2691806;

I had forgotten about that one!! That was one of the best lines of Bachelor 10!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Ahhh, thanks, Addie for bringing the transcription of the Most! Romantic! Rose Ceremony! Ever! to the board. As I read it, I replayed their actions in my imagination even down to Ian's shaky nerves. I may just have to go watch my tape again.

I agree that Kate's ITM about rescuing an orphan was a classic; as was Sarah W. limo of tears declaration about being too beautiful. Now, all of these have been surpassed by Bettina's observation that she fell in love by herself. Those F3 women get the best lines! LOL.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2691806;
    How could I have missed that? Thanks, sushifan, for rescuing it for posterity in the annals of The Bachelor.

The Sara W memory gave me a chuckle. I also thought about Erica from plo's season. She had so many great lines. The best was when she was leaving in the limo and she said she was so tired of the poor girl wining the rich guy. Something about it being a sad little fairly tail. Kelly Rippa did a great reenactment of it. I need to find it online.
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast