+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 134 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2688826;
    Several different posts at ABC say that TMZ has announced that Jade will be the next bachelorette.
    I wouldn't buy anything TMZ said if it was free. I don't think I would watch Jade as the bachelorette and they haven't "promoted" her enough in interviews and things. She isn't mature or serious enough to do well. They threw her under the bus showing her snoop through Jenni's things, her trying to tattle on Jenni for not being there for the right reasons and openly engage DeAnna constantly. Jade didn't care one way or the other about Brad she just wanted to get rid of DeAnna. She hasn't got enough play on each episode or in the WTA for them to promote her as the next bachelorette and she isn't popular enough with America. I just don't see it. The ones I can see are DeAnna (very strong possibility), Jenni (if boyfriend doesn't work out also strong possiblility) can see slight possibility with Hillary or Bettina. Sadie or Moana from previous seasons are strong possibilities also. They won't announce who for awhile yet.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I might be totally wrong in my judgement of Jade, but honestly, if she were to be the Bachelorette (which I don't believe) I promise 100% that I will NOT watch that!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2690842;
    Future Bachelor taglines:

Bachelor 12: Brad Womack - Looking for Love Again. Not that He'll Find Any.
    Bachelor 12: Brad Womack - Runaway Bachelor.
    Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2691558;
    Kendra K, with little more than a state and quasi erroneous and quasi correct information (we were told his parents owned night clubs in Texas) sleuthed out Brad.
    Way to go KendraK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2692295;
    It wasn't until mid-June or so that we first heard about real possibilities for Bachelor 11 when a "friend" posted the first location clues, right? Maybe in a couple more weeks, another friend or associate will pop in with a tantalizing tidbit.

Are we ready? Do we have closure yet? Do I take my sleuthers badge out of the drawer or leave it there? Not much time to decide.
    I don't expect any good clues until early January. They haven't casted yet. According to other seasons, the bachelorettes are informed shortly before taping begins (1-2 weeks). Right now they're doing their casting calls and scouting date locations.

So we can take it easy, and attend to our lives, until the new year.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2689626;
    Yikes. I hope Fleiss doesn't really want to go from the last schmuck to this, er, specimen. I mean not unless he wants what's left of the franchise to go the way of the Titanic.
    Good lord I just looked at the Myspace link for the dude.

I've never seen so much T&A outside of pRon. It must just fall off of trucks when they go by him or something.

Ewwwww. Gross.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2692273;
    Sounds like they may still be looking for the Bachelor, or possibly have not narrowed down from the finalists yet. Thank you for the scoop beachgirl!
    Blondi, when should filming start for bachelor 12, if it's going to air in spring? I know some seasons ended in either April or May. In doing your calculations , around when can we expect they announce the next candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2693094;
    Blondi, when should filming start for bachelor 12, if it's going to air in spring? I know some seasons ended in either April or May. In doing your calculations , around when can we expect they announce the next candidate.
    Good question! I'd like to know this too Blondie!

I'm excited for a new show! I hope they find someone decent. I have my doubts however...

bachlorfan and i<3realityfan!

Right now we can only make a guess because we have no confirmation of a first night of filming like we had last season.

These are the start dates of past spring shows ~

Bach 1 March 25th
    Bach 3 April 2nd
    Bach 5 April 11th
    Bach 7 March 28th
    Bach 10 April 2nd
    Bach 12 ????

To calculate we know that the last show was filmed in 36 days, and will probably stay around this approximate days of filming due to less days of filming means less money expended. On top of this will be adding in between two weeks to one month between last day of filming and first day of airing (time for the video editors to put the show together for the viewing audience).

For a guesstimate only (no solid information at all) if the show starts March 24th (earliest probable air start) then filming may begin around Jan 19th through Feb 4th. Dates can be progressed forward depending on the air date.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

BlondieGal Your the Greatest!

I'm sending you some "chocolate" for your hibernation.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Regular

H*** NO. Brad-the-Cad absolutely ruined it for me. Watching one ***hole hurt these poor girls is enough for me. I hope he goes down as the WORST BACHELOR EVER because in my mind that is exactly what he is. If I ever cross his path I hope I get the chance to tell him "your an idiot"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2693351;
    BlondieGal Your the Greatest!

I'm sending you some "chocolate" for your hibernation.
    Aw, thank you Pansy! I think that my hibernation is not going to happen.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread