+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Bacheler 58: Brad Womack - Prune Juice Playboy...did we mention that he is opening yet another Bar and Hotel but no he isnt doing it for the publicity and is really trying to find a wife this time

FORT Fan

LOL>> did anyone watch the crapfest "The Pickup Artist"...set in big big singles bars in.....AUSTIN TEXAS! Maybe sleazemaster Mystery can be Brad's "wingman" on the next Bachelor...set the show in Austin and feature his bars LOL

(ps..thanks for the Bachelor 57/58 jokes...LOL>> very funny!)

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2690842;
    Future Bachelor taglines:

Bachelor 12: Brad Womack - Looking for Love Again. Not that He'll Find Any...

Bachelor 13: Brad Womack - Third Time Could Be the Charm, Although We're Getting Mighty Tired of this Crap

Bachelor 57: Brad Womack - Retirement Home Casanova (Don't bother watching, he won't be picking anyone this season either)!!!
    ***stop -- you are killing me here... please *gasping for air* MsFroggy
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

I'm ready to move onto Bachelor 12. I hope they cast him soon , so the sluthing can begin. Blondi , please keep us posted , last sesaon you and a few others on here , were right on target early on , that he was from texas.

Ready, set , GOOOOOOO.. let the fun begin..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2691394;
    I'm ready to move onto Bachelor 12. I hope they cast him soon , so the sluthing can begin. Blondi , please keep us posted , last sesaon you and a few others on here , were right on target early on , that he was from texas.

A variety of people contributed tips, but it was Pajamasam who sleuthed out Nick Sansome, the St. Louis bachelor candidate with ties to Texas. He declined to appear on the show and, later, Kendra K, with little more than a state and quasi erroneous and quasi correct information (we were told his parents owned night clubs in Texas) sleuthed out Brad.
    Last edited by tabby cat; 11-26-2007 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2691394;

bachelorfan, I will be around and let you know if I hear anything trickles in. I am glad that I was able to put the tidbits out there that I heard from sleuthing around other places.

Kendra_K was the sleuthing in figuring out Brad was indeed our Bach!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2690842;
    Future Bachelor taglines:

Bachelor 12: Brad Womack - Looking for Love Again. Not that He'll Find Any...

Bachelor 13: Brad Womack - Third Time Could Be the Charm, Although We're Getting Mighty Tired of this Crap

Bachelor 57: Brad Womack - Retirement Home Casanova (Don't bother watching, he won't be picking anyone this season either)!!!

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. " -Benjamin Franklin

Fleiss - See your Shrink!....

I was in NYC for the marathon a few weeks back and met Erika from Big Brother All Stars. She told me that she is now working for a firm that is looking for the next Bachelor. I asked her at that point who Brad picked, but she said her lips were sealed. Anyhow, just thought I would throw that tidbit of trivia out there.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl757;2692240;
    I was in NYC for the marathon a few weeks back and met Erika from Big Brother All Stars. She told me that she is now working for a firm that is looking for the next Bachelor. I asked her at that point who Brad picked, but she said her lips were sealed. Anyhow, just thought I would throw that tidbit of trivia out there.
    Sounds like they may still be looking for the Bachelor, or possibly have not narrowed down from the finalists yet. Thank you for the scoop beachgirl!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2692273;
    Sounds like they may still be looking for the Bachelor, or possibly have not narrowed down from the finalists yet. Thank you for the scoop beachgirl!
    This is good news. Maybe they are looking beyond Mr. Cosmo (Patrick what's his name). Hey - it's also good to know that Erika is gainfully employed, if only for a talent search firm seeking the new cast members.

It wasn't until mid-June or so that we first heard about real possibilities for Bachelor 11 when a "friend" posted the first location clues, right? Maybe in a couple more weeks, another friend or associate will pop in with a tantalizing tidbit.

Are we ready? Do we have closure yet? Do I take my sleuthers badge out of the drawer or leave it there? Not much time to decide.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread