+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

I am so looking forward to B12 -- except that I'm a horrible sleuther -- no skills at all.

I do remember Byron's season though when he lived in a "guest cottage" while the women lived in the "mansion." Might be nice to do something similar in the future. They could have more meals together and see each other more often (and in a more normal setting) rather than just on the planned dates. Silly me -- I'm still hoping for a bit more reality...Plus, this type of scenario may just get us more screencaps to work with!

URGHHHHHHH...are we already taking apart B12...lol..I need a break first...lol...my brain can't handle another one so fast
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Since I really believe everything TMZ says here is the latest. Brad Womack has decided to try again. He will be announced as the new Bachelor for season 12. Only one qualification Lepidopterists need only apply all others will be rejected:

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2690568;
    Since I really believe everything TMZ says here is the latest. Brad Womack has decided to try again. He will be announced as the new Bachelor for season 12. Only one qualification Lepidopterists need only apply all others will be rejected:
    *wait, I have to pick myself up from the floor...*
    Omg, thanks for the great laugh, I really needed that today!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

How will this work if he eats his mate?

FORT Fan

Some things I would like to see : 1) people from the same city/state or least the same area of the country. I can not imagine people moving to Texas, etc after knowing a person such a short time. The geographics have been a huge factor in the breakups *yes, other than Nashville Travis

2) I also liked Charlies season...more realistic dates were good. Less of the hyped romance to cloud people's minds. He actually made a good connection even tho they broke up, they were together quite awhile. Narrowing it down to 2 then dating IRL made sense IMHO

3) Yes, I too liked Byron's season with the house and guest cottage. It allowed more natural encounters.

4) I think they should have more "in common". Maybe letting the bachelor help decide which girls make it to the 25 ?? No more models, dancers, etc please.

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2690673;

4) I think they should have more "in common". Maybe letting the bachelor help decide which girls make it to the 25 ?? No more models, dancers, etc please.
    I think Trista was a cheerleader or dancer, and she's the only one who got married... Mary was a cheerleader as well, and before last Wednesday, we would all have said that they are the only other success couple from this show (well, Charlie and Sarah made it pretty long as well...). Seems like we shouldn't count the dancers out...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fan

True...but Trista and Mary were both "ex" dancers weren't they?? Trista was a physical therapist for kids...and Mary was in mortgages.

I was thinking more of their obligation to a city/team if they are a current dancer. I also doubt that a model or would be actress will pick up and move to "wherever" USA and there goes the romance. Jenni had an obligation to the Suns, for instance.

I wonder why they can't do a Bachelor Miami...a Bachelor Chicago...a Bachelor NYC...and have the women and Bachelor from that area/state??

Since I really believe everything TMZ says here is the latest. Brad Womack has decided to try again.
    Future Bachelor taglines:

Bachelor 12: Brad Womack - Looking for Love Again. Not that He'll Find Any...

Bachelor 13: Brad Womack - Third Time Could Be the Charm, Although We're Getting Mighty Tired of this Crap

Bachelor 57: Brad Womack - Retirement Home Casanova (Don't bother watching, he won't be picking anyone this season either)!!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2690842;
    Future Bachelor taglines:

Bachelor 12: Brad Womack - Looking for Love Again. Not that He'll Find Any...

Bachelor 13: Brad Womack - Third Time Could Be the Charm, Although We're Getting Mighty Tired of this Crap

Bachelor 57: Brad Womack - Retirement Home Casanova (Don't bother watching, he won't be picking anyone this season either)!!!

my ribs are killing me

+ Reply to Thread