+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2745055;
    I still think there is the third guy out there who is THE Bachelor We just haven't found him yet

No one is saying anything Someone has to know.
    I think so too. I hope he's perfect!

And yes someone has to know something.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2744989;
    I found this while searching for the next guy
    He is a 25 yo hockey player.

I found some information that indicates there are three finalists and that filming is starting soon. I think we have found two of the finalists
    This reminds me of Jesse Palmer... a way too young athlete... that was the worst season I have seen on the Bachelor (the whole season, not the ending... the worst ending goes to B11), and that includes Blob who at least had some nice girls.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2744989;
    I found this while searching for the next guy
    He is a 25 yo hockey player.

I found some information that indicates there are three finalists and that filming is starting soon. I think we have found two of the finalists
    Would they actually want someone that is only 25, do you think?

Great work Jelle!

I've been searching and searching and all I can find is casting calls and auditions which don't tell you anything.

I was getting so anxious for bachelor news of some kind and I hope we can find more.

Great work Jelle!

Thanks JELLE!

.....I too think 25 is a bit young, but I must say I love me some hockey men! BIG jersey devils fanatic here

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Last season just before Kendra sleuthed Austin, we knew the finalists were down to three and had a handle on one of them. Maybe that is how they cast - pull out three for finalists and don't make the final decision until a week or so before taping.

Finalists so far:
    Patrick Clark
    Colton Orr

OT - did anyone read that a man charged with rapes in 2004-2006 was considered for The Bachelor (probably in year 2000 when he was named one of People Magazine's most eligible bachelors.) Talk about someone good on paper - rough childhood, graduated law and practiced law as a defense atty, advocate for foster children and abused women. Good on paper is sometimes only the cover on the book.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

If they cast a 25 year old, it will make it much easier to cast the women. Most 19 year old women would be more available (than the thirty year olds of past seasons) to take a semester off of college. Alternately, many wouldn't mind quitting an entry level job to participate in a reality show. And there would be fewer issues with STDs. Win-win.

Seriously - a 25 year old bachelor? Seriously?

If one of the semi-finalists is only 25 then what does that mean regarding the pool of women? I suppose we can expect a group of much younger bachelorettes this season no matter which guy they choose. I do not think they choose different groups of women for each of their semi-finalists. They have a hard enough time just casting the initial group of 25. Bachelor 12 is sizing up to be
    The Bachelor : Coed edition. Goody. They can film it in Austin. Hey ABC! If I wanted to watch MTV , I'd just watch MTV.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-08-2008 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2745801;
    The Bachelor : Coed edition. Goody. They can film it in Austin. Hey ABC! If I wanted to watch MTV , I'd just watch MTV.

There is just not enough allure to seeing a 25 y.o. "searching" for love. Sure, he/she may be sincere but I don't know. To me I don't think I could get past the fameho aspect.

I have done what is mostly half-hearted sleuthing this winter break and I cannot find anything.
    Truth be told though, my heart is just not in it.

Thanks Fleiss.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Colton Orr is known for brutal fighting, not playing particularly well, and cheating on his actress girlfriend. Also, this Nov 07 rumor was denied by the NY Rangers directly. Doubt this is the guy. The franchise can't be that hard up yet. Too bad that.

They've definitely been searching hard for hockey players. I posted a while back about several calls that were made to the Carolina Hurricanes and other teams. Then again, they also sent ads to law firms . . . so who knows? I have to say that at this point, I don't expect "true love" as an outcome of this -- just some entertainment and a likable Bachelor. But nonetheless, there are people out there who get married at 25! So maybe we'll finally get that love story this year. Riiiiiight.

+ Reply to Thread