+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey armywife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,385

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    and here we go again!

  2. #12
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Well since we are already starting for next season and the bachelorette, just now on Extra, Lindsey Clubine, a lady on Deal or No Deal, is looking for the perfect guy! She loves sports, and a guy who loves children! I'd say she is a good candidate for the bachelorette...she seems very down to earth!

    Is it too early for Fleiss to be looking for a bachelorette?

  3. #13
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    45

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Here's the guy that said he was talking to ABC: MySpace.com - Patrick - 29 - Male - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/251945322

    I get the impression he's a bit of a poseur though? I don't know...something about him doesn't sit right...but the article I read about him was all HIM talking about how he was talking to ABC. I haven't read anything in confirmation from the ABC side so he could just be starting rumors about himself.

    An interview with Fleiss I read did say they are doing another Bachelor and a Bachelorette this coming year. The interviewer asked him if Jenni or Deanna would be the next Bachelorette and he said he wasn't sure yet.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,871

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2686831;
    Here's the guy that said he was talking to ABC: MySpace.com - Patrick - 29 - Male - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/251945322

    I get the impression he's a bit of a poseur though? I don't know...something about him doesn't sit right...but the article I read about him was all HIM talking about how he was talking to ABC. I haven't read anything in confirmation from the ABC side so he could just be starting rumors about himself.

    An interview with Fleiss I read did say they are doing another Bachelor and a Bachelorette this coming year. The interviewer asked him if Jenni or Deanna would be the next Bachelorette and he said he wasn't sure yet.

    Was that article in Cosmo?

  5. #15
    Hopeless romantic Estella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2686831;
    Here's the guy that said he was talking to ABC: MySpace.com - Patrick - 29 - Male - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/251945322

    I get the impression he's a bit of a poseur though? I don't know...something about him doesn't sit right...but the article I read about him was all HIM talking about how he was talking to ABC. I haven't read anything in confirmation from the ABC side so he could just be starting rumors about himself.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, please NOT!!! His picture is absolutely creepy, you're right, something about him doesn't sit right...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie Guilty Pleasure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    46

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2686831;
    So wrong. On so many levels.

    If viewers suspect Brad was a playuh and feel cheated, this guy is going to be the antidote???

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey longhornalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back in the Midwest
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2687404;
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, please NOT!!! His picture is absolutely creepy, you're right, something about him doesn't sit right...
    Besides, he's 6" tall. And a bit too Metrosexual for my taste.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey longhornalum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Back in the Midwest
    Posts
    1,102

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    I'm personally ready for another Charlie. Never did I go into a season with lower expectations, and never was I more pleasantly surprised. It started off a hoot with "wake up the girls and meet The Bachelor, AS IS." That was the only time I picked the winner the first night, with Sarah B and Charlie going "Push. Push. Push."

  9. #19
    Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,536

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Yeah, this guy was a Bachelor in Cosmo magazine's "50 states, 50 bachelors" type of thing. Wasn't Dandy Andy found that way also? One of the bachelors before was a Cosmo guy too I thought.
    Wake up and be awesome

  10. #20
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    303

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2687541;
    Besides, he's 6" tall. And a bit too Metrosexual for my taste.
    Are you sure that is in reference to his height - it's right next to "body type"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.