+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

and here we go again!

Well since we are already starting for next season and the bachelorette, just now on Extra, Lindsey Clubine, a lady on Deal or No Deal, is looking for the perfect guy! She loves sports, and a guy who loves children! I'd say she is a good candidate for the bachelorette...she seems very down to earth!

Is it too early for Fleiss to be looking for a bachelorette?

FORT Newbie

Here's the guy that said he was talking to ABC: MySpace.com - Patrick - 29 - Male - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/251945322

I get the impression he's a bit of a poseur though? I don't know...something about him doesn't sit right...but the article I read about him was all HIM talking about how he was talking to ABC. I haven't read anything in confirmation from the ABC side so he could just be starting rumors about himself.

An interview with Fleiss I read did say they are doing another Bachelor and a Bachelorette this coming year. The interviewer asked him if Jenni or Deanna would be the next Bachelorette and he said he wasn't sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2686831;
    Here's the guy that said he was talking to ABC: MySpace.com - Patrick - 29 - Male - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/251945322

I get the impression he's a bit of a poseur though? I don't know...something about him doesn't sit right...but the article I read about him was all HIM talking about how he was talking to ABC. I haven't read anything in confirmation from the ABC side so he could just be starting rumors about himself.

An interview with Fleiss I read did say they are doing another Bachelor and a Bachelorette this coming year. The interviewer asked him if Jenni or Deanna would be the next Bachelorette and he said he wasn't sure yet.

Was that article in Cosmo?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, please NOT!!! His picture is absolutely creepy, you're right, something about him doesn't sit right...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

So wrong. On so many levels.

If viewers suspect Brad was a playuh and feel cheated, this guy is going to be the antidote???

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2687404;
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, please NOT!!! His picture is absolutely creepy, you're right, something about him doesn't sit right...
    Besides, he's 6" tall. And a bit too Metrosexual for my taste.

I'm personally ready for another Charlie. Never did I go into a season with lower expectations, and never was I more pleasantly surprised. It started off a hoot with "wake up the girls and meet The Bachelor, AS IS." That was the only time I picked the winner the first night, with Sarah B and Charlie going "Push. Push. Push."

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Yeah, this guy was a Bachelor in Cosmo magazine's "50 states, 50 bachelors" type of thing. Wasn't Dandy Andy found that way also? One of the bachelors before was a Cosmo guy too I thought.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2687541;
    Besides, he's 6" tall. And a bit too Metrosexual for my taste.
    Are you sure that is in reference to his height - it's right next to "body type"

+ Reply to Thread