+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 134 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

The guys should never be under 30...my gosh they still have not sowed their wild oats,seeds (whatever you want to call them) poor girls all mature so much faster than guys. We all need to hope they find just one that is really sincere! I think Byron was, he kept the incredible journal! Ryan was there for the right reasons! Most of the guys are not really believeable! We can spot the girls that are there for the WRONG reasons easily enough! We got 2 good ones this year and there are more out there. Let's hope some of the guys follow their lead!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

My personal preference for the Bachelorette would be Sadie. She seems to have maintained a relationship with the producers, and was well liked.

Now, it all things are fair, DeAnna deserves the next shot. She handled everything well, has certainly paid the price for being on the "show", and it now doing the clean up, post broadcast, interviews.*

*She was on Ellen yesterday, and walked in carrying a rose. She was sweet and upbeat. Fleiss should be throwing rose petals at her feet! (and... I was a Jenni fan)

Bachelor 12: Who knows what will happen this season?
    Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2697782;
    The guys should never be under 30...my gosh they still have not sowed their wild oats,seeds (whatever you want to call them).
    I totally agree! I really like Calvin Ayre for the next bachelor - but would the younger people still watch? I'm 37 and think he'd be a great catch! But maybe the 20 somethings wouldn't get that "into it"... opinions?

I don't know if I'm allowed to link to his Bio, but if you search for "Calvin Ayre", the site is somewhere around the second hit [not the Wiki article, but his site] - then click on "BIO".
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2697782;
    The guys should never be under 30...my gosh they still have not sowed their wild oats,seeds (whatever you want to call them) poor girls all mature so much faster than guys. We all need to hope they find just one that is really sincere! I think Byron was, he kept the incredible journal! Ryan was there for the right reasons! Most of the guys are not really believeable! We can spot the girls that are there for the WRONG reasons easily enough! We got 2 good ones this year and there are more out there. Let's hope some of the guys follow their lead!
    I think Byron Velvick and Ryan Sutter were by far the most sincere with their intentions on this show. Who knows if we will ever get to see other Bachelors like them, but one can hope.

Nevermind.....on second look at Calvin Ayre, and reading his biography a little more closely - he is probably far too rich, powerful, and successful to even consider it. Still looks great for his age though!

FORT Fogey

I'm going through the Cosmo list LOL I like: Mr. Arizona, Mr. Georgia, Mr. Idaho, Mr. Michigan, Mr. New Jersey, Mr. Ohio (youngest one I listed, but hello Mr. Hottie LOL), aww Mr. Oregon is cute, Mr. Tennessee, perhaps Mr. Vermont...perhaps not. Well that was entertaining. And please don't tell me that Mr. New York is the next Bachelor!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine4267;2697171;
    For those who are interested here is a link to the Cosmo info about Jon Borgo. I have to be honest I really do not think I would like him....
    Jon Borgo - Pennsylvania Bachelor 2007 Jon Borgo - Cosmopolitan.com
    Eww, I do not like a guy who plucks his eyebrows better than mine!

I liked Mr. Michigan and Mr. Florida out of the Cosmo "boys"

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2698025;
    Eww, I do not like a guy who plucks his eyebrows better than mine!
    Ewww I have to agree with you. NO pretty boys PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbound;2695226;
    Ha ha - good to know. I do not think I want to take the flack that babyface is getting now... buy my boss is such a catch, plays lacrosse with my boyfriend, does everything from boating to black tie. I think he would be a combination of good tv and a genuine person. And so funny. Who knows what the producers want though... I was probably too late as well. But, hey I tried!!

Oh, this is so good I am starting to see flicker of, dare I say it? excitement?

I thought I was too drained from B11 to even seriously think about B12 but your info on your boss is intriguing.

Starbound - did you talk about this with your boss first?
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

+ Reply to Thread