+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

I have found a suitor for DeAnna on the Cosmo list: Mr. Alabama, Austin Lutz.

He is too young (26) and a medical student, but he likes the self-confident and independent girl. He also loves his dog, and while he doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve, he is easy going, fun, enjoys people, and he smiles and laughs a lot.

So, IF DeAnna is chosen as Bachelorette, this would be a young man to keep in mind.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow Arielflies ~ you are quite the matchmaker!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2697538;

He is too young (26) and a medical student, but he likes the self-confident and independent girl. He also loves his dog, and while he doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve, he is easy going, fun, enjoys people, and he smiles and laughs a lot.

So, IF DeAnna is chosen as Bachelorette, this would be a young man to keep in mind.
    Nothing against medical students (I am one myself), but that guy is way too young for her... even if he likes self-confident and independent girls... Most of those Bachelor's are too young actually...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I nominate Calvin Ayre.....
    Very cute, looks damn good for his age - and seems mature enough to want to settle down.

Sounds good Arielflies.. can you post a picture of Mr. Alabama? Thanks

I can't believe I just spent 10 minutes looking through Cosmo Bachelors! My personal fave is Mr. Hawaii, he's mature, seems sweet and good looking in an unassuming way. He'd be a great Bachelor candidate but they already did the Hawaii thing with Andy (sorta)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine4267;2697171;
    For those who are interested here is a link to the Cosmo info about Jon Borgo. I have to be honest I really do not think I would like him....
    Jon Borgo - Pennsylvania Bachelor 2007 Jon Borgo - Cosmopolitan.com
    Yah, Jon Borgo doesn't do much for me... but the guy from New Hampshire... WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2697635;
    Sounds good Arielflies.. can you post a picture of Mr. Alabama? Thanks
    Please go to the link posted for the Cosmo Bachelor on this page of the thread and go to the bottom where all the pictures are lined up on a sideways scroll. I don't know if I should post his pic here or not.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2696867;
    Great work already

tabby cat I nominate you as keeper of all lists important
    I'm not much of a sleuther, but I sure can secret-ary!

Let me know if you all stop drooling long enough to nominate a Cosmo bachelor so I can update the FORT list!
    Last edited by tabby cat; 11-29-2007 at 01:54 PM.

FORT Fogey

Ariel, you are so funny! This is the second time you've mentioned him and you are escalating...including a brief bio this time!

Have you posted this in the DeAnna thread? The women there are opening myspace pages to correspond with her. Perhaps they'll arrange an introduction.

+ Reply to Thread