+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124125126127128129130131132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,337 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2787906;
    Mario
    LOL, K9Mom!! I am guessing you would like to see him as the next Bachelor, lol?

He is gorgeous though, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2787871;
    Mario and Karina are still together so I don't think he will be doing any Bachelor show. He sure would be nice eye candy to look at though.
    Eye candy is all we get anyway so why not go for the best? Karina or no let's go for Mario...this season we had Laurie so why not Karina. He could give a rose, go on a couple of dates with the F1 then break up...but boy what fun we would have watching! The F1 wouldn't be hurt because she knows about Karina but the excitement of being the center of Mario's attention for a few dates alone would be excitement enough.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 02-09-2008 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2788521;
    Eye candy is all we get anyway so why not go for the best? Karina or no let's go for Mario...this season we had Laurie so why not Karina. He could give a rose, go on a couple of dates with the F1 then break up...but boy what fun we would have watching! The F1 wouldn't be hurt because she knows about Karina but the excitement of being the center of Mario's attention for a few dates alone would be excitement enough.
    A few dates? All I need is that one night in the Fantasy Suite!!

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2788585;
    A few dates? All I need is that one night in the Fantasy Suite!!
    I'm with you! Or even a Cinderella date like Sheena had. Hey, Mario, teach me to Rhumba... sigh. Not only is our boy HOT, but he seems like such a sweetie, too. OK, let's start a salsa campaign.

Switching topics, it would be fun to see Chris H. on DWTS. I'd have to pick up the phone to vote for him.

OHHHHHH!!! Mario is so smooth it's scary!!! lol Not sure this guy would ever consider the bachelor. lol He has all the contacts he needs to get where he wants to & who he wants to be with but we can dream!!! lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Plus, the bad press would resurface about what led to the demise of his 1st marriage to Ali Landry (former Miss USA, Doritos ad girl & actress). The marriage lasted less than a month .... supposedly because there was more than stripping between Mario and his bachelor party stripper -- the night before his wedding. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by HallP;2758195;
    No not a star but does work for an African charity.
    Basically her mother was a rich American and her father used to work for the Queen.
    Father now owns a small stately pile that gets rented out for conferences and weddings.
    Girlfriend mainly lives in US although does spend a lot of time in UK.
    Imagine a Paris Hilton type, more feisty, less money, no jail time but fills her calendar in the same way.
    Here is Matt Wells (HallP) description of the Ex GF (who was cheated on), but I have to say, when I re-read she sounded a lot more like SHAYNE than the others!

+ Reply to Thread