+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123124125126127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

is bachelorette going to come first?

Quote Originally Posted by mindih;2784323;
    is bachelorette going to come first?
    No, The Bachelor show will premiere March 17th, then The Bachelorette this summer.

Welcome to the Bachelor board, mindih!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Hi there folks, I see you're all set for the start of the new season.

Just wanted to let you know that the Spoiler/Speculation forum has been reopened for posts.
    From now on, please use that forum to discuss the new guy for season 12 rather than posting any spoilers or speculation in this thread, even if you intend to use spoiler tags as this is not a marked spoiler thread.

You have the whole S/S forum at your disposal so don't fell you have to limit yourselves to a single thread in there for discussing this upcoming season.
    If you think you have information that is fitting of its own thread then please start one, but be sure not to put any spoiler information in the thread title as this will appear on the main forum listing and might ruin the show for those hoping to remain spoiler-free.

The S/S forum can be found here.
    Have fun!

ETA. I've attempted to move spoiler posts to the right forum, but please be aware you may be spoiled if you dig back beyond the last few pages in this thread.

Please ensure no more spoilers are posted here.
    Thanks
    Last edited by fluff; 02-06-2008 at 04:15 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2784218;
    Hi Marilynsmommy, It's great to have you on board and posting with us this season! Please continue to do so, because it is really fun here! As a matter of fact, you may find the sluething the best part of the show by the way this season is looking so far!

I have been thinking, and cape may be onto something with her post earlier. I say, we should just all have fun with this season, and not really expect "love" to come out of it but be very surprised in the end if it unexpectantly happens!
    I agree totally with you!!!! I am going to watch the show and keep reminding myself that regardless of what is said or what may appear like love, the odds are it isn't. This way, as you said, if true love somehow miraculously does occur, I will be happily surprised instead of ticked off.

This is a bit off-topic. But.... has anyone here heard or can confirm that Chris Harrison is going to be on the new season of DWTS?

The ABC boards have mentioned this tidbit a couple of times. Plus the new season of DWTS premiere's the same night as The Bachelor (March 17)?

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2783612;
    Yes Aqua felt the same, why lead some lady on knowing full well there are no feelings there. He made the right decision although it was not the popular decision.
    I feel the same, too, pminn and Aqua! I was shocked at the time, but I wouldn't have chosen someone if I didn't feel it.

I am so excited to be starting Bach 12 and looking forward to seeing DeAnna again this summer.

Someone was talking about DWTS. If Mario Lopez from season 2? should become eligible, I vote for HIM for the next Bach for next fall. Loovvve those dimples!

I forgot to thank you all for the great sleuthing and screen caps already! Super job! I like the looks of our new Bach! And a Brit accent too. I know I'm going to enjoy this season.
    Last edited by lyb5007; 02-08-2008 at 03:31 PM.

Maybe Fleiss can use starring roles in the movies he produces as incentive for a real actor to be the Bachelor.

Say, for Mario Lopez, he could dangle a major role in his next movie "Cell" (by Stephen King) for Mario to be B13 ...

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2787468;
    Maybe Fleiss can use starring roles in the movies he produces as incentive for a real actor to be the Bachelor.

Say, for Mario Lopez, he could dangle a major role in his next movie "Cell" (by Stephen King) for Mario to be B13 ...
    LOL Maybe we can start a campaign. Remember the peaches campaign for DeAnna? And now she'll be our Bachelorette next summer. Ya never know...might work. One can always hope...

Mario and Karina are still together so I don't think he will be doing any Bachelor show. He sure would be nice eye candy to look at though.

Mario

+ Reply to Thread