+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122123124125126127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2782502;
    They are there now! Go check them out!
    Oh I know, I just noticed them! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aqua;2783559;
    I look at it a little differently...I've always watched the show hoping they were making a real attempt at getting to know the person and maybe, just maybe falling in love. Is there any other supporters of Brad on this site? I had so much repect for him NOT giving the final rose if he didn't have deep enough feelings to go to that next level. Now, looking back, I bet most of the bachelors didn't really want to give the final rose, but were coerced by the producers, thus the break-up soon after airing. To me, that's more lame than being honest on camera.
    Yes Aqua felt the same, why lead some lady on knowing full well there are no feelings there. He made the right decision although it was not the popular decision.

I look at it a little differently...I've always watched the show hoping they were making a real attempt at getting to know the person and maybe, just maybe falling in love. Is there any other supporters of Brad on this site? I had so much repect for him NOT giving the final rose if he didn't have deep enough feelings to go to that next level. Now, looking back, I bet most of the bachelors didn't really want to give the final rose, but were coerced by the producers, thus the break-up soon after airing. To me, that's more lame than being honest on camera.

Although I really didn't want to open that can of worms again, I have to agree aqua.

It would be nice if this could be a show where it just might be possible to get to know someone and maybe fall in love, but this just ain't the case. There is too much production in this production.

The cynical side of me says we have our F1 - the Lamas girl (can't remember her first name) and this was what was meant as a followup to Brad's FnRC.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Yes I still support Brad. I think he made the right decision.

WOW, you all have been quite the busy bees today, BRILLIANT (LOL) work today guys, brain overload, so much information. Thanks for all your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2784000;
    Gee Wilikers!! I know that most of you think that Matt is goodlooking, but have you taken a good look at this gal's brother??? My word!
    Yes, I did take a good long hard look.......

My first thought was.......now, WHY can't HE be our Bachelor!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2784035;
    BAHAHAHA too funny. LMAO Paris..you are just cracking me up, and Fleiss is so cheap, he would probably do it if he thought he could swing it. All about saving the almighty dollar. Thanks for the chuckles
    Karey
    does anyone know if the girls get taken care of as far as help w/ wardrobe or a daily stipend? i was always under the assumption (because ABC is one of the top networks) they did, but now i'm beginning to wonder if they treat them with any respect at all. it seems, instead, that they lead them into thinking they're going to experience a fairy tale, get them to sign a contract, then treat them like detainees.

Quote Originally Posted by aqua;2784057;
    does anyone know if the girls get taken care of as far as help w/ wardrobe or a daily stipend? i was always under the assumption (because ABC is one of the top networks) they did, but now i'm beginning to wonder if they treat them with any respect at all. it seems, instead, that they lead them into thinking they're going to experience a fairy tale, get them to sign a contract, then treat them like detainees.
    Hey aqua!

No, ABC does not provide any of the dresses for the rose ceremonies, except for the final rose ceremony. I read on another blog that ABC gives the final four a $500 a week "stipend" that they are allowed to use for clothes or whatever else they need during the last 3 weeks while they are living in isolation with a handler somewhere.

I also read that there is no makeup artist or hair stylist in the house before the RCs, except for the final RC, and maybe some of the final 3-4 dates/RCs.

I remember reading that Michele bought new dresses for the show as well, and was disappointed she did not get to wear them...I guess everyone brings A LOT of dresses and outfits since they have no clue on when they are leaving..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2784032;
    Hey Miss Sandi
    At the risk of aging myself, his Daddy was a hottie too, back in the day when I used to have hormones.
    Karey
    I am going to age myself as well because I most definitely remember his dad as being fine looking as well, but this guy is just slouching around and doesn't even have his clothes on right in that picture, and at first glance, he is just about enough to take your breath away.
    He comes by it honestly, but he's got that Latin look going like the guy that played Zorro - Banderas?

There is no telling what kind of attitude he has, or if he would make a good Bachelor. Wonder how they would market him?

Bachelor 13 " SON of a MOVIE STAR"

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by aqua;2784057;
    Hey aqua
    I am not authority, but I do remember a woman, (can't remember her name now) in PLO's season who stated she sold her car to be able to buy the dresses to come. I don't think she made it past the first night. I think I have that right.
    Karey

+ Reply to Thread