+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3080120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2782256;
    O.K. the mods can move this but I just thought I would let you know in today's N.Y. Post our own bachelor host Chris Harrison will appear as a contestant on dancing with the stars(along with andy's new girlfriend marla maples).
    Seriously? Chris is going to be a dancer?? That's awesome!

I dont think that Chris is a definite dancer.
    Then there's "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison. "I'd do it in a heartbeat," he says. "I'm a big fan and it seems like so much fun." The problem, says Harrison, is that on Monday nights "Dancing" is on right before "The Bachelor."

"They said it would be awkward if I was on a show that led into my own show," says Harrison.
    'DANCE' CARD

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2782266;
    That's not what I meant at all. I'm sure Fleiss and co. knew about "Firedrake" from the get go. It's the Bachelorettes' knowledge of it that I'm talking about.
    i'm sorry. i was responding to jlccaz. perhaps i misunderstood. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2782394;
    How does this tie in with the schedule - is this considered one of the "off days". Oops my bad, its only 6pm in LA!!! Leaves plenty of time for him to go out on an evening date LOL.
    If it's a live show, it taped from 5-6PM LA time...plenty of time for an evening date - but a bit rushed if there was an afternoon date scheduled. This is the week of six, so maybe two individual dates and a group date like last year.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2782396;
    Producing the dvd right now so unsure whether it will be completed tonight or tomorrow morning, realitytv. I will do what I can to put on some nice screencaps when ready.
    We can wait, we depend on you for ALL the good screencaps Blondie. You do great work! Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by ParisDreamz;2782335;
    Ok, I drove by the house in Agoura at about 3:15 cali time. There was a security guard posted at the beginning of the driveway and one at the side gate. It looked like there was production equipment. I pulled over and saw that there was a black BMW and tan SUV leaving toward the 101 freeway. The security guard started looking at me, though, so I turned around and left. I am not too good at this stakeout stuff haha, but I'll try to go by tomorrow or Weds. and park a house down and maybe see more without them getting too suspicious of me.
    Good job Paris, and welcome to the fort! I love the suggestions by others for what you should do/take when you go back, maybe take a different car if you can, the guards might remember you and the car you took today and we surely don't want you drawing any suspicious feelings from the security guard. Can't want to hear about your next visit to Agoura!

eta: Can't wait to see Dance Wars, its not on here for another couple of hours.

Bachelor 12 Screencaps only thread is ready for all of your screencap needs.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2782425;
    We can wait, we depend on you for ALL the good screencaps Blondie. You do great work! Thank You.

I will second this. Your screencaps are great. I missed the commercial so I can't wait to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2782429;
    Bachelor 12 Screencaps only thread is ready for all of your screencap needs.
    Thanks for making a thread for just screencaps PajamaSam! The thread was very helpful last season when one would like to only view screencaps, and no discussion!

hi all good to see some familiar faces, I am hoping to have some screencaps up tonight

+ Reply to Thread