+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

cafegirl, Stu has an acting career now so I think he got what he wanted out his Bachelorette experience. Yikes that season and Jesse's makes all the rest look good by comparison. "Thailand, Thailand,Thailand. " That's exactly what I think of when I think of Jen Schefft. How on earth did Firestone stay with her for so long? And speaking of Firestone, I think he ought to coach all future bachelors on how to come out the experience smelling like a rose. Oh, sorry for the rose analogy. It was truly unintentional.

Great work already

tabby cat I nominate you as keeper of all lists important
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

For those who are interested here is a link to the Cosmo info about Jon Borgo. I have to be honest I really do not think I would like him....
    Jon Borgo - Pennsylvania Bachelor 2007 Jon Borgo - Cosmopolitan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Starbound;2695151;
    Regarding the next bachelor.... I submitted an application for my boss. I have no idea if they called him or not, but he is 35, good looking (though I did not have the best picture on hand), in *great* shape... he is funny, part of a very successful family business, NO aspirations for fame.... just can not find the right girl. Great "catch" and great person. I hope they have not made their final selections. I sent it in a few weeks ago. I think he would actually do it, if asked. I am always trying to set him up but I do not know many girls around here... of course if he was gone for 6-8 weeks guess who would be picking up the slack at work. Me! So, why did I do that, again????
    He sounds good to me Starbound. keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbound;2695226;
    Ha ha - good to know. I do not think I want to take the flack that babyface is getting now... buy my boss is such a catch, plays lacrosse with my boyfriend, does everything from boating to black tie. I think he would be a combination of good tv and a genuine person. And so funny. Who knows what the producers want though... I was probably too late as well. But, hey I tried!!
    Star , I don't think your too late. Chris Harrison announced "help us find the next bachelor" on ATFR last week. I think you might be just in time with that nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine4267;2697171;
    For those who are interested here is a link to the Cosmo info about Jon Borgo. I have to be honest I really do not think I would like him....

Wow, thanks for the link! Did you notice that you could scroll down to the bottom and see a picture of each of the bachelors from each state? Wow, there are some very good looking guys there! They need to cast another Bachelorette ASAP, lol!!!!

There are a couple of them that are hot. Love the guy from Michigan, he reminds me of Lanny from Meredith's season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine4267;2697171;
    Oy. Scary. Most of these Cosmo boy toys are too young to be on this show. They need to find somebody who is at least somewhat believable when he's reading the script where it says: "I'm here to find a wife, 'cause I have trouble finding a woman even though I'm buff, successful and I was in Cosmo. I'm ready to settle down. I'm not here for publicity!" Also he needs to be a bit stupider than the last one and Fleiss needs to make sure that his new puppet doesn't insist on no-proposal clauses. Duh!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2695376;
    It would be very, very nice if the Kasting people could get their heads out of Cosmo and take a look at Starbound's boss. He is the type of man (like Brad and even Andy) that viewers could more readily identify as "husband" material - at least in the beginning. His "experience" would be more interesting to watch than a blond babe (sorry Blondie) holding on during a motorcycle ride.
    I agree Ariel. Starbound's boss would be more interesting to me also.

Do we need to take one more look at Cosmos Vermont Bachelor, Walter DeNino? Just saying ~ he looks pretty good.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2697206;
    There are a couple of them that are hot. Love the guy from Michigan, he reminds me of Lanny from Meredith's season.
    Yep, he caught my eye, as did the one from Oregon

A lot of them were the age or younger than my son. There was one 19, can you imagine?

+ Reply to Thread