+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by radiohead;2782087;
    It seems in this care, production may have guided his decision. The girls mentioned above were eliminated by not receiving roses. He seemed to be unhappy to see them go. Production considered the girl who first recognized the bachelor to be one of the most beautiful girls there. The girl who confirmed the trailer on youtube was pretty too, but an amazing personality.
    Thinking about this more... isn't it kind of hypocritical of TPTB? I mean, they've already announced who the Bachelorette is FOR the sole reason of having the bachelors know who she is beforehand...

I just can't understand the angle they're trying to take by not keeping girls who knew he was in a film. Would that give them more of an 'edge' with him???

Radiohead-- would you happen to have any answers to this????
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl;2782190;
    I have been a long time reader to this site, but never felt compeled to post until now!!! I think it is horrible if this is true especially if these girls were not provided with the information as to why they were not given a rose. Instead they probably felt they weren't pretty/interesting enough!!! When in fact, if the information is correct that was not the case at all.
    Welcome to the Fort, Bluegirl! That would be horrible if the women felt that they were not pretty or interesting enough.

I do hope that you continue to post with us.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=Bluegirl;2782190;]I have been a long time reader to this site, but never felt compeled to post until now!!! I think it is horrible if this is true especially if these girls were not provided with the information as to why they were not given a rose. Instead they probably felt they weren't pretty/interesting enough!!! When in fact, if the information is correct that was not the case at all.[/QUOTE

good to have another supporter bluegirl. sounds like we're on the same page (get it--aqua/blue i'm hoping that we at least get to see these girls in the first episode. if these rumors are true it sounds like they would even go so far as to edit them out of the show completely as to not 'blow his cover.' still doesn't make sense. don't they choose these guys based on their background/persona...not to hide who they really are. so many of the ex-bachelors had notable backgrounds and i never heard of them trying to cover it up.
    with how good the sluethers on are on this sight, i'm SURE that the girls saw it here. otherwise this site would've found it out sooner.regardless, unless they were warned not to talk about anything they may/may not know about the bachelor, it's doesn't sound acceptable.
    Last edited by aqua; 02-04-2008 at 06:34 PM.

I just wanted to say that I LOVE the FORT!
    I am no good at this sleuthing thing, but I enjoy seeing what you all have come up with! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl;2782190;
    I have been a long time reader to this site, but never felt compeled to post until now!!! I think it is horrible if this is true especially if these girls were not provided with the information as to why they were not given a rose. Instead they probably felt they weren't pretty/interesting enough!!! When in fact, if the information is correct that was not the case at all.
    It is disappointing Bluegirl. Maybe we can hope that they visit here and find out that it wasn't because of them personally that they were cut but rather because of knowing about a movie that Matt made. I hope they can be reassured they are wonderful people...

I think the fact that they were cut because of the movie means that the information they knew conflicted with how TB will be "marketed". I am thinking they will play up his financial career, "Britishness" and schooling. IMO the producers probably thought it would be too much trouble to edit out anything about Matt's actor aspirations.

Now this thought leads me to an even bigger puzzle - why? The people who edit this show have flipped screen images, sliced-and-diced conversations and actions into something resembling a reality, and employed many, many other editing tricks. I would think it would be harder to do that than just snip out a few mentions about a minor movie that most people have never heard of. So, that begs the question - are the flipped images just sloppy work? Are the other editing tricks just not paying attention to details or are they really trying to "surprise" people or keep sleuthers "in the dark"?

oops - forgot to add -

to the FoRT bluegirl!!!!
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Tina (of Bach 10) famously and amusingly reported that she was able to get internet connectivity.

And "production" clearly has internet access, and are sequestered with the Bachelorettes.

So, to make up a story that fits our facts...

The posters lamenting the girls' early dismissal could include production assistants plagued with guilt that they passed along what they thought were juicy uncontroversial tidbits, but which in fact came as a complete shock to Fleiss personally. The revelation caused Fleiss to stop filming, ream out Matt for not revealing this (true) information about himself, and then "edit" this part of his person out of the script on the spot by sending the two girls in the know packing.

Is Fleiss known for being quick tempered?

It strikes me as an extreme in the moment reaction to loss of control of storyline. (A dream to marry a London banker, NOT ex London banker hoping to break into US entertainment industry).

Ms froggy -- what was the date that HallP started telling us he had to lay low, because he was getting his friend in trouble. I think the First ceremony/meet and greet would have happened right before that.

P.S. Incidentally, in the words of my favorite recent bachelorette this guy actually is "HOT AND WELL EDUCATED."

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2782221;
    Ms froggy -- what was the date that HallP started telling us he had to lay low, because he was getting his friend in trouble. I think the First ceremony/meet and greet would have happened right before that.
    On 1/26 he posted that he was going underground, so to speak.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie

oh, that's an interesting thought--that FORT uncovered the firedrake history before the fleiss team knew about it? that's hard to believe though. i'm sure they know EVERYTHING about the guy. which, again, makes one wonder how they think that wasn't going to surface sooner or later...
    and yes, i doubt the coversation wasn't anything too difficult to edit out and then give all the girls a warning about not to bring it up again.
    such good insight on this sight!!

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

O.K. the mods can move this but I just thought I would let you know in today's N.Y. Post our own bachelor host Chris Harrison will appear as a contestant on dancing with the stars(along with andy's new girlfriend marla maples).

Quote Originally Posted by aqua;2782242;
    oh, that's an interesting thought--that FORT uncovered the firedrake history before the fleiss team knew about it? that's hard to believe though. i'm sure they know EVERYTHING about the guy. which, again, makes one wonder how they think that wasn't going to surface sooner or later...
    and yes, i doubt the coversation wasn't anything too difficult to edit out and then give all the girls a warning about not to bring it up again.
    such good insight on this sight!!
    That's not what I meant at all. I'm sure Fleiss and co. knew about "Firedrake" from the get go. It's the Bachelorettes' knowledge of it that I'm talking about.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 02-04-2008 at 07:11 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread