+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2878118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2781971;

I hope this works.. I am not very good at posting pics.. I found thhis on the asst stage mgr's website. It looks like the same house from season 11.. but look at the date of the photo..
    Great find, Hayleysommy!!! Maybe B11's house is their 'winter residence'??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Well, that is just a shame. We may have had a season where the Bachelor and the F1 (final one) liked eachother enough for the relationship to last beyond the show. I guess we will never know.
    j Well nothing says he cant call her after he breaks up with F1. But it certainly is a shame and very bizarre for the production to shoot themselves in the foot. Makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2782043;
    That fits with my schedule!

Feb 3, Sun RC No 4: 9/6 cut
    Feb 4, Mon (Unknown Date)
    Feb 5, Tues (Unknown Date)
    Feb 6, Wed (Unknown Date)
    Feb 7, Thur RC No 5: 6/4 cut
    Feb 8, Fri Beginning of Bachelorettes Homevisits

Yes, good luck Parisdreamz!!
    Great job with the dates, BlondieGal!!!

Hearing that they're starting their hometown dates in a few days, just hits me over the head how SHORT it all is!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2781982;
    Oooh.. Haley.. that could be quite the scoop... Interesting.

aaniheni... I wonder if this could be a spoof, since no information is given and they say that 15 girls will be chosen.. I say red herring and any girls who reply should be very careful!
    Besides a misspell, this looks to be a regular casting call. It is interesting that they mention 15 rather than 25 - unless it is another typo.

If they start at 15 rather than 25, that could mean fewer girls cut over the eight week shooting period.

The Bachelor has been a regular entry in the TV fall schedule. This is the one where they have the bikini babes because they film during the summer.

Wow, Hayleysmommy - that is terrific info. Actually the guy looks like he could be "The Bachelor!" See, every year I think one of the girls is going to fall for a crew member. :nono That is probably his personal car - babe magnet all the way. We also now have confirmation of home base - same as last season. Good sleuthing job!

Simplechef - I'm just now catching up on the flurry during lunch hour...yes, your lightened photo clearly shows the "behind the camera" girl to be a blonde - very blonde.

It truly is sad to have radiohead confirm the no roses for two of the women because of "recognizing" him from an Internet movie and trailer. If production was invested in these two, why oh why, couldn't they film a disclosure between the women and Matt and weave it into the edit...then take the storyline to "Will Matt give a rose to so and so...?" Remember last season Solisa "knew" who Brad was because her boyfriend played in a band at one of the bars...remember their initial greeting? She didn't say anything, but he kept looking at her with a quizzical expression. I'm just saying...
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-04-2008 at 05:12 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by radiohead;2782059;
    I understand that it happened along these lines:
    One girl recognized Matt from the Firedrake movie. He confirmed it. After their conversation, another girl added that she had seen the trailer on youtube. Both girls were sent home. Surprisingly, too, as both were production favorites and heavily filmed prior to that.
    Wow, that's awfully disappointing!!!

FORT Newbie

hi radiohead. very interesting stuff. thanks so much for filling us in. i'm curious--were the girls told this is the reason they weren't going to receive a rose or were they left to assume the bachelor just didn't choose them b/c he didn't like them? of course that's what they're going to want us (the viewers) to assume. just wondering how it all went down...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2782102;

To send someone home who may be a good match just because they mentioned a "taboo" subject just goes to prove that TPTB are so NOT interested in a love match on this show.
    IA, Simplechef-- this is such a disappointing revelation.

It's too bad Matt's best interests (meaning his interest in the girls) wasn't taken into consideration.

I just wanted to post what the captions are to the pics I found on Matt the asst myspace..

On the one with the car the caption reads "they don't give me anything cool to work with"

On the pic of him in front of the mansion the caption reads " or nice places to work"

I am kind of doubting that the car is his..lol. If anyone wants his myspace link, pm me.. I don't want to post it here. He has these pics listed under " production Work" And I agree.. he is a cutie.. according to his page, he is recently engaged.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by radiohead;2782059;
    I understand that it happened along these lines:
    One girl recognized Matt from the Firedrake movie. He confirmed it. After their conversation, another girl added that she had seen the trailer on youtube. Both girls were sent home. Surprisingly, too, as both were production favorites and heavily filmed prior to that.
    I have been a long time reader to this site, but never felt compeled to post until now!!! I think it is horrible if this is true especially if these girls were not provided with the information as to why they were not given a rose. Instead they probably felt they weren't pretty/interesting enough!!! When in fact, if the information is correct that was not the case at all.

I'd like to know when the show filming really started. I don't know how many days before the first meet and greet these girls are sequestered, but I'm thinking at least 2 or 3 days. We've had reports of production taking them out shopping at least a day before the show, I believe that was in Rome.

The reason I'm raising this is because the first we've heard from HallP about Matt even being in a movie was on 1/16 and he didn't mention the movie by name until 1/18. I suppose if the show started around the 1/24 date that I've also seen mentioned, some of the girls might have seen the trailer, but if the show started around 1/19 then I'm curious to know how they even knew about "Firedrake" at all.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread