+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbound;2695226;
    Ha ha - good to know. I do not think I want to take the flack that babyface is getting now... buy my boss is such a catch, plays lacrosse with my boyfriend, does everything from boating to black tie. I think he would be a combination of good tv and a genuine person. And so funny. Who knows what the producers want though... I was probably too late as well. But, hey I tried!!
    If you value your job, you might want to reconsider nominating your boss for this show. Several of us ladies in the office, nominated a co-worker to be "The Bachelor". He was selected as a contestant on Jen's season. Suffice it to say, he no longer speaks to us.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2695289;
    Thank you hayleysmommy! From what I understand Billy is not being reconsidered and Nick will absolutely not do the show. We will have to look into John Borgo. Cosmo guy? I like that he counsels children though.

October 15, 2007

Pittsburgh-area man among Cosmo's most eligible bachelors
    Source: MSNBC.com
    John Borgo, of Lower Burrell, is up against 49 other bachelors from across the country to win Cosmo Magazine's Most Eligible Bachelor contest, along with a $10,000 prize.

No. 1 on his list of traits a woman must have is that they be willing to ride fast with him on his motorcycle.

Borgo, 26, counsels children with drug and alcohol dependencies

Pop City - Pittsburgh-area man among Cosmo's most eligible bachelors

I wasn't sure if I should post the info I found on him. I am not sure how reliable the info I found is. He isn't from Pgh, but outside of Pgh. I know that his mom nominated him for Cosmo.. she admitted that on our local news.
    The rumor I have heard is that she has/was going to nominate him for The Bachelor. I'll keep digging and see if I can find out for sure.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2695376;
    It would be very, very nice if the Kasting people could get their heads out of Cosmo and take a look at Starbound's boss. He is the type of man (like Brad and even Andy) that viewers could more readily identify as "husband" material - at least in the beginning. His "experience" would be more interesting to watch than a blond babe (sorry Blondie) holding on during a motorcycle ride.
    Hee hee!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2695392;
    If you value your job, you might want to reconsider nominating your boss for this show. Several of us ladies in the office, nominated a co-worker to be "The Bachelor". He was selected as a contestant on Jen's season. Suffice it to say, he no longer speaks to us.
    It wasn't Fabrice, was it?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2695421;
    It wasn't Fabrice, was it?
    No it wasn't. He was one of the attorneys.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2695392;
    That is funny.... He would have to wear big boy pants and get over it! ha ha ha I can't see it happening, but I tried.

FORT Fogey

It helps me to make a list to keep track of sleuthing info, so in case it helps others here's the list of potential Bachelor 12 candidates we know about:

1. Patrick, NY
    2. Starbound's boss
    3. John Borgo, Westmoreland County, PA

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2695439;
    No it wasn't. He was one of the attorneys.
    Hi NYGal, was it Stu?? He was a lawyer and I thought he was from NY?? He also got the 'stalker' edit, so I would see him not wanting to go that memory lane???
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

TV: Get a geek on The Bachelor

Looks like ABC is looking for a "geek" this season? LOL!

ABC wants "an accomplished CEO, doctor, lawyer, entrepreneur or businessman or woman" who wants true love for its next Bachelor and Bachelorette series. Stanford's alumni network is recruiting with a mass e-mail, so at least Google boys Larry and Sergey got the message, but the rest of the Valley's geeks and wonks shouldn't feel intimidated by that kind of competition.

Contact info is below, and ABC's offering a $5k finder's fee. So nominate a nerd -- or, better yet, a tech executive or startupper who only pretends to be a nerd while in the Valley -- for yet another embarrassing TV season. The geek factor will make this the most TiVo'd reality show since Yahoo's "Dude, we punk'd you to the Chinese government!"

Date: Sep 7, 2006 4:05 PM
    Subject: [stanford-network] Casting call for ABC's the next Bachelor or Bachelorette!
    To: Stanford-Network < redacted >

come on stanford folks!

-----Original Message-----

THE SEARCH IS ON FOR THE NEXT BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE!

ABC s popular series "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" are searching for America's most eligible man and woman, as Telepictures and Next Entertainment head into the 13th season of the popular reality romance show.
    The producers are looking for men and women who are ambitious, charming and successful and who are looking to settle down. It's a tall order to fill, so if you or someone you know is an accomplished CEO, doctor, lawyer, entrepreneur or businessman or woman and wants to find love, contact us NOW!

WE ARE OFFERING A $5000.00 FINDERS FEE

To apply:

Email Erin Tomasello at erin@kasstinginc.com or Call 323.297.7102

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" are produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions.
    Mike Fleiss and Lisa Levenson are the show's executive producers.
    The Stanford-Network (formerly SOLAR-NETWORK) mailing list is hosted by the Stanford Alumni Association. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, visit http://www.stanfordalumni.org/lists/network. If you need additional assistance, e-mail Stanford Online Customer Service at [redacted].

Visit the Stanford Alumni Association online at http://www.stanfordalumni.org .
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2695677;

ABC wants "an accomplished CEO, doctor, lawyer, entrepreneur or businessman or woman" who wants true love for its next Bachelor and Bachelorette series. Stanford's alumni network is recruiting with a mass e-mail, so at least Google boys Larry and Sergey got the message, but the rest of the Valley's geeks and wonks shouldn't feel intimidated by that kind of competition.
    Yeah, CEOs are really going to be lining up for this one. And what's that thing about "true love"? Some particularly virulent form of megalomania must be attacking these producers that they're promising such outlandish things. Either that or it's a clever inside joke.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2695669;
    Hi NYGal, was it Stu?? He was a lawyer and I thought he was from NY?? He also got the 'stalker' edit, so I would see him not wanting to go that memory lane???
    No it wasn't Stu. Our guy was eliminated at the first rose ceremony. He was embarrassed to have been a part of that season. It left a bad taste in his mouth.

+ Reply to Thread