+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2694472;
    I wonder how the next Bachelor will be able to come up with stuff like "I'm absolutely amazed at the connection we've made on this awesome journey!" without the writers...
    Hee hee ~ they can just read over the multiple old scripts for their lines, MsFroggy.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Regarding the next bachelor.... I submitted an application for my boss. I have no idea if they called him or not, but he is 35, good looking (though I did not have the best picture on hand), in *great* shape... he is funny, part of a very successful family business, NO aspirations for fame.... just can not find the right girl. Great "catch" and great person. I hope they have not made their final selections. I sent it in a few weeks ago. I think he would actually do it, if asked. I am always trying to set him up but I do not know many girls around here... of course if he was gone for 6-8 weeks guess who would be picking up the slack at work. Me! So, why did I do that, again????

Quote Originally Posted by Starbound;2695151;
    Regarding the next bachelor.... I submitted an application for my boss. I have no idea if they called him or not, but he is 35, good looking (though I did not have the best picture on hand), in *great* shape... he is funny, part of a very successful family business, NO aspirations for fame.... just can not find the right girl. Great "catch" and great person. I hope they have not made their final selections. I sent it in a few weeks ago. I think he would actually do it, if asked. I am always trying to set him up but I do not know many girls around here... of course if he was gone for 6-8 weeks guess who would be picking up the slack at work. Me! So, why did I do that, again????
    Wow Starbound! You might be our babyfaceC next season. Good luck to your boss ~ and to your getting the $5000 finder's fee.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2695200;
    Wow Starbound! You might be our babyfaceC next season. Good luck to your boss ~ and to your getting the $5000 finder's fee.
    Ha ha - good to know. I do not think I want to take the flack that babyface is getting now... buy my boss is such a catch, plays lacrosse with my boyfriend, does everything from boating to black tie. I think he would be a combination of good tv and a genuine person. And so funny. Who knows what the producers want though... I was probably too late as well. But, hey I tried!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2695200;
    Well this explains a lot. No wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbound;2695226;
    Ha ha - good to know. I do not think I want to take the flack that babyface is getting now... buy my boss is such a catch, plays lacrosse with my boyfriend, does everything from boating to black tie. I think he would be a combination of good tv and a genuine person. And so funny. Who knows what the producers want though... I was probably too late as well. But, hey I tried!!
    No, I do not think that you are too late if your boss is the right guy. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I don't know how true this is, but according to a few things I have heard here in Pittsburgh, there is some rumbling about John Borgo of Westmoreland County could be a possible candidate. I don't know how true this info is. I think he really is probably too young.. he is 26-27 yrs old. He was a nominated as one of Cosmo's Bachelors (by his mom.. there have been all sorts of things posted here about that..LOL) He is attractive.. just young. I believe he councels children with drug and alcohol dependency. Anyway, just putting this out there.

As for anyone else.. have there been any talk about Billy Sorrentino? Nick Sansone? I know Billy is a friend on Bevin's myspace. I wonder if either Billy or Nick have been reconsidering.. Anyway.. just wanted to add my little bit.

I am so over 11.. lol.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2695240;
    I don't know how true this is, but according to a few things I have heard here in Pittsburgh, there is some rumbling about John Borgo of Westmoreland County could be a possible candidate. I don't know how true this info is. I think he really is probably too young.. he is 26-27 yrs old. He was a nominated as one of Cosmo's Bachelors (by his mom.. there have been all sorts of things posted here about that..LOL) He is attractive.. just young. I believe he councels children with drug and alcohol dependency. Anyway, just putting this out there.

As for anyone else.. have there been any talk about Billy Sorrentino? Nick Sansone? I know Billy is a friend on Bevin's myspace. I wonder if either Billy or Nick have been reconsidering.. Anyway.. just wanted to add my little bit.
    Thank you hayleysmommy! From what I understand Billy is not being reconsidered and Nick will absolutely not do the show. We will have to look into John Borgo. Cosmo guy? I like that he counsels children though.

October 15, 2007

Pittsburgh-area man among Cosmo's most eligible bachelors
    Source: MSNBC.com
    John Borgo, of Lower Burrell, is up against 49 other bachelors from across the country to win Cosmo Magazine's Most Eligible Bachelor contest, along with a $10,000 prize.

No. 1 on his list of traits a woman must have is that they be willing to ride fast with him on his motorcycle.

Borgo, 26, counsels children with drug and alcohol dependencies

Pop City - Pittsburgh-area man among Cosmo's most eligible bachelors
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 11-28-2007 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2694472;
    I wonder how the next Bachelor will be able to come up with stuff like "I'm absolutely amazed at the connection we've made on this awesome journey!" without the writers...

You do have a point there MsFroggy, although, let's remember that we all have those lines memorized ourselves. At this point I'd think all tptb would need to do is assign the roles and fill in the blanks with the oft repeated lines. Have the bachelors really varied in their comments? It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to fill in the blanks. We all know the drill, heck Chris could help out. It's just a bunch of "she's, (they are ALL) AMAZING, blah, blah, . . . ." DWTS finished it's season w/o writers. Just promote an intern and refer her to the FORT drinking game.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

It would be very, very nice if the Kasting people could get their heads out of Cosmo and take a look at Starbound's boss. He is the type of man (like Brad and even Andy) that viewers could more readily identify as "husband" material - at least in the beginning. His "experience" would be more interesting to watch than a blond babe (sorry Blondie) holding on during a motorcycle ride.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread