+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by stantheman;2775715;
    I am keen to know who hallp actually is as they are using my name I obviously know you and I have a guess as to who you are, if I'm right you like Double Deckers.
    So 'Stantheman' you are the real Phil Hall eh?
    Prove it.

We know who you are and we are prepared to name and shame you if we have to.
    At present it will be more fun revealing a few details about you.
    What do you think to that?

When you are new on the board, I think you have limited room in your mail box - anyone know for sure what the parameters are ? I know you have to be posting for awhile to have a custom avatar also.

So you have to keep cleaning it out to get more messages. You can also turn off the PM feature yourself or limit it to friends.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Zinnia, they don't always need passports for the fantasy dates. For example, going to Hawaii, you don't need a passport. Remember BLob's season? They all went places in the continental US. So they don't necessarily only need it for the Fantasy date. So it's slightly possible They could be filming in Mexico.

Nath, Stan and Hall... you all must tread carefully in what you say here. If you are perceived as badgering or slandering a poster, you can be banned, wether for one day, three or permenantly. So be sure to keep that in mind. This site is for discussion of the upcoming Bachelor season, so any information you have on that is highly welcome. Personal attacks never are. I just wanted to let you know before you said something that prevented you from sharing Bachelor information with us in the future. This is just a friendly word of caution.
    **Sorry for the back to back posts.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2776182;
    Zinnia, they don't always need passports for the fantasy dates. For example, going to Hawaii, you don't need a passport. Remember BLob's season? They all went places in the continental US. So they don't necessarily only need it for the Fantasy date. So it's slightly possible They could be filming in Mexico.
    They'll need passports to meet his family.

Romantic, yes they would if they are flown back to England for it. Otherwise, his family may fly into the US for the meeting.... I believe the contestants have ALWAYS needed to have a passport and that it's nothing new this season, so they may not need them, but it's part of the rules in case they need them....

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2776158;
    The passport is for the Fantasy Date.
    I originally assumed that too, but then thought about it some more and it's not like they're going to tell prospective bachelorettes-- "hey, you need your passport for a season in rio de janeiro", ya know?

IDK, just trying to come up with a reason the bachelor and bachelorettes have seemingly fallen off the face of the earth.

Can you imagine-- Bachelor 12: House Confinement (a la Big Brother) Now THAT would be a fun season.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

just trying to come up with a reason the bachelor and bachelorettes have seemingly fallen off the face of the earth.
    Maybe they are taking a page out of Outback Jack and they are all traipsing through the Sonoran desert?

The weather in L.A. has been horrible. Rainy most every day. That means a lot of indoor dates
    But they were spotted and introduced in fact , on the circus date. I think if they were in any sort of public arena, they'd be noticed by folks sitting in the rows near them and the ubiquitous huge cameras.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-30-2008 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2776021;
    Girlsmom, we'll just have to see. Lots of speculation going on, so I am going out in the trenches trying to find information. If I hear anything else that I have permission to post, I will let ya'll know.
    Thanks Blondie. Your hard work is MUCH appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread