+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2775933;
    Well, we'll all know soon enough.
    What I'd like are some reports from eyewitnesses at group dates. The guy is 6'6". He'll be traveling around with a group of women and a large camera crew. How difficult can they be to spot? It's suspicious that we've had no reports.

Yep, pjsam we should be hearing something soon, they'd be visible. Blondie are you sure of your source or could it be planted misinformation? It's sounding like there's still room for doubt. Something just sounds off, imo,maybe because the guy just doesn't do anything for me. I'm also skeptical about the rumors of the attractive girls being let go because they new he was in show biz. I hope this is a complete plant and that we are going to get a surprise Bachelorette. I really would like to want to watch next season.

Are we sure they are filming in LA this season? Last year we confirmed LA because of the circus date sighting and the race track sighting. Without eyewitness reports, we don't even know where they are filming. Reports of people going to California is not a given for filming there as they always go to LA for the final interview, tests, etc.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yes even one sighting would answer a lot of questions for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2775958;
    Are we sure they are filming in LA this season? Last year we confirmed LA because of the circus date sighting and the race track sighting. Without eyewitness reports, we don't even know where they are filming. Reports of people going to California is not a given for filming there as they always go to LA for the final interview, tests, etc.
    I was wondering that too. Could they be filming somewhere in the UK if Matt is the Bach?

The UK in the middle of January - February? Although they did film in Paris during the winter months. I doubt UK, and it probably is LA since the bulk of the last two shows was filmed there - but, we are really blind this year...it's hard to get a handle or a feeling about what is happening. Last year around this time, we had the report from the columnist about the incident in San Francisco. Nada this year. Maybe everyone is behaving themselves.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Maybe they are going on group dates that are not in public like a spa date. group horseback riding date, picnic date, bowling, private yacht, etc. Fleiss can rent whatever facilities he likes in order to keep things quiet if he wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2775933;
    Well, we'll all know soon enough.
    What I'd like are some reports from eyewitnesses at group dates. The guy is 6'6". He'll be traveling around with a group of women and a large camera crew. How difficult can they be to spot? It's suspicious that we've had no reports.
    The weather in L.A. has been horrible. Rainy most every day. That means a lot of indoor dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftylady;2775971;
    I was wondering that too. Could they be filming somewhere in the UK if Matt is the Bach?
    What's the weather in England this time of year? Cold and rainy with light snow? If so, no bikinis and hottubs for Fleiss. I think L.A. this time of year would be bad enough.

New York, Paris and Rome were all leaked ahead of time. But nothing on this one. Also the crew was hired in L.A. If they were shooting elsewhere, it would be cheaper to hire locally than fly in a crew and put them up in hotels, feeding them, etc. for five or so weeks. And lastly, ABC wants to keep an eye on the show.

So I say L.A. until I see something convincing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2775976;
    The UK in the middle of January - February? Although they did film in Paris during the winter months.
    The Bachelor: Paris aired in Jan-Feb 2006 (the only one to air in the traditional Bachelorette spot). So it actually taped over Oct-Nov 2005.

Winter tapings: B3 Andrew (Malibu) 2003, B5 Jesse (Malibu) 2004, B7 Charlie (NYC) 2005, B10 Andy (L.A.) 2007.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 01-30-2008 at 12:13 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Well, if HallP is to be believed, Matt is in LA for filming.

The only place to hide a 6 foot six Bachelor is at a Lakers game.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2775726;
    I didn't host the movie, only the trailer.
    None of us at work ever saw the actual movie although we have all seen the trailer many times.
    Confusion over.
    I went and had a look at the site of the movies creator and he has mentioned the word 'Bachelor' in the text for the trailer and again in the search words. I don't know whether this is a coincidence or not.

I've just spoken to the Phil Hall that I know and he doesn't know where Matt went to work so that one is a dead end. I know that he is not very happy about someone potentially using his name and has joined this site to put the record straight.
    We have an idea who HallP may be so watch this space as the truth will come out.
    We think that HallP is unlikely to be based in the UK judging by the times they have posted, the posts seem to fit in more with a US timezone rather than a UK one, although I was up late last night so it is possible.
    You now have x2 English Sleuthers on board who are keen to flush out who is leaking details.
    You Brits are smart... welcome then to the sluething community. You've given us something to work on. Thanks so much! Now to add to the suggestion the girls should be googling the bachelor before they go, that may not have been possible (except for the work done here) because in a few seasons the girls didn't even know who the bachelor was before they got there. I remember girls showing that with Andy, with Brad and with .... someone else, but can't remember who. Most of the time the Bach isn't revealed to the public until after filming is done... That's to keep the public from getting leaks as they are spotted out and about. I'll expect us to find out official confirmation of the bachelor and bachette late in February.

That's why it's such a scoop if we see the bach team out somewhere. For example, one of our best scoops ever was when Richards saw the group in Tahoe and even gave us photos... We need another Richard! Those sluethers (even lurkers) in LA, you need to get to the Basketball games, Zoo's, Beaches, etc this week. Don't forget your cameras!
    Last edited by simplechef; 01-30-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2775951;
    Yep, pjsam we should be hearing something soon, they'd be visible. Blondie are you sure of your source or could it be planted misinformation? It's sounding like there's still room for doubt. Something just sounds off, imo,maybe because the guy just doesn't do anything for me. I'm also skeptical about the rumors of the attractive girls being let go because they new he was in show biz. I hope this is a complete plant and that we are going to get a surprise Bachelorette. I really would like to want to watch next season.
    Girlsmom, we'll just have to see. Lots of speculation going on, so I am going out in the trenches trying to find information. If I hear anything else that I have permission to post, I will let ya'll know.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread