+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2775884;
    I was actually hoping it wasn't true as there is no likelihood of a true love story now. Such a shame. But, at least we will get to hear a nice british accent.
    Me too ....I guess we can always look forward to the bachelorette season being a success....

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2775853;
    Can you share?
    All I know is that I am hearing from a different source that Matthew Grant from the UK is the next Bachelor. I guess that we shall see if that proves true. Let's all keep our ears and eyes open for any and all information.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2775847;
    I have had a confirmation that Matthew Grant from the UK is our next Bachelor. This is outside from what HallP has posted.
    Man, I wish I had the sources you do, Blondie.

Thanks for posting the confirmation!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

I was actually hoping it wasn't true as there is no likelihood of a true love story now. Such a shame. But, at least we will get to hear a nice british accent.
    Why not?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

You don't think there could be something?

I'd rather date a 'real' guy with a sense of humor than a rich athlete/not-so-princely prince/etc.,etc.

I think there's more of a chance of a possible love connection this time than those others. And we know the girls'll at least be intrigued by his accent...

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that the producers won't take a 'Joe Millionaire' approach and will instead let Matt be himself and see where things go...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2775897;
    Why not?
    Because i highly doubt any of these women living in america will up and move to london. Just not gonna happen--it would be very difficult to change that much--having to get a working visa to work over there--move overseas etc. just very unlikely

POSTING REQUEST.

Please post all comments about DeAnna appearing on the Ellen Show and the possibility of DeAnna becoming the next bachelorette in the DeAnna thread. This thread is for discussions of Bachelor 12. Thanks!

I have a feeling that Fleiss may be messing with us....

either he planted the Matt Grant info which is not true or sent people to convince us it isn't true...

we have had false leaks before from sources that were considered reliable...until we get confirmation from ABC - we will not be sure who the Bachelor is...

Well, we'll all know soon enough.
    What I'd like are some reports from eyewitnesses at group dates. The guy is 6'6". He'll be traveling around with a group of women and a large camera crew. How difficult can they be to spot? It's suspicious that we've had no reports.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2775923;
    I have a feeling that Fleiss may be messing with us....

either he planted the Matt Grant info which is not true or sent people to convince us it isn't true...

we have had false leaks before from sources that were considered reliable...until we get confirmation from ABC - we will not be sure who the Bachelor is...
    Yeah, I'm not into second and third hand hearsay from nebulous sources either. Official confirmation from ABC in the form of a formal press release is the only thing I'll accept.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread