+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1337

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by aqua;2775450;
    does anyone know from previous seasons how/where they reveal the identity of the bachelor? (on the ABC website? tv commercials? talk show?) it has to be any day now!!
    The official announcement usually comes at abcmedia.net in a press release. The same day various entertainment reporters publish stories about the upcoming season. Over the following days the Star/National Enquirer, People or InTouch publish articles on the upcomming season.

It definately won't happen before they finish taping next month. Usually we get the announcement about three weeks before the premiere, so that will be the last week in Feburary.
    Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2775360;
    Wow, you have really brought a lot of verification to the info here on FoRT.
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2775508;
    I wonder if we have a fleiss minion in the midst.
    No offense to our new posters, but we still don't have reliable confirmation on Matt Grant. Minions have posted here before to deceive us.

I'm looking for a sighting from a known poster, a picture from a public outing, a leak by a network exec. At 6' 6", Matt would be easily spotted, if we had a date confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2775807;
    kendra, I dont believe the rumor at all. It makes little sense that the producers would purposely force the bachelor to cut women that he was really attracted to just because they knew that he had acting aspirations. The producers want the guy to find a few women to like in the hopes that he will find someone to love or at least date for a few months. They need this desperately, especially after Brad's Final No Rose Ceremony. They are not going to shoot themselves in the foot. They are desperate for the guy to be attracted to someone. Anyone.

Additionally, it's not like the women arent going to find out that he quit his job, eventually. If he and the producers were going to try to sneak that one by all of them, then I sincerely hope that some of the women found out, and told all of the others at the first cocktail party. Truthfully, they all should have been googling The Bachelor before they left for California. They all should have known what we knew. The production has to assume that they are doing this as well.
    We do know that ABC has been pressuring Fleiss about the show. No more Brads. So I don't see how this could be true about the ejections.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 01-30-2008 at 09:53 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2774858;
    Lellis, you are ace! Love it!

Last time there was a group date and individual date on the same day. I needed to add that in. We identified a specific individual date and group date last time, so need to change those to unknown dates.

A day or days could be added or subtracted to the finale, so at this point we have no idea the date of the FRC. This is only a guideline ~ they might change things up here and there this season. Hopefully we will hear about some group dates so will know how that will reflect on the calendar.

Jan 24, Thur Meet & Greet, RC No 1: 25/15 cut
    Jan 25, Fri Day of rest
    Jan 26, Sat (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 27, Sun (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 28, Mon RC No 2: 15/12 cut
    Jan 29, Tues (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 30, Wed (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 31, Thur RC No 3: 12/9 cut
    Feb 1, Fri (Unknown Dates)
    Feb 2, Sat (Unknown Dates)
    Feb 3, Sun RC No 4: 9/6 cut
    Feb 4, Mon (Unknown Date)
    Feb 5, Tues (Unknown Date)
    Feb 6, Wed (Unknown Date)
    Feb 7, Thur RC No 5: 6/4 cut
    Feb 8, Fri Beginning of Bachelorettes Homevisits
    Feb 9, Sat Homevisit
    Feb 10, Sun Homevisit
    Feb 11, Mon Homevisit
    Feb 12, Tues RC No 6: 4/3 cut
    Feb 13, Travel
    Feb 14, Thur Travel
    Feb 15, Fri Fantasy Date
    Feb 16, Sat Fantasy Date
    Feb 17, Sun Fantasy Date
    Feb 18, Mon Fantasy Date
    Feb 19, Tues Fantasy Date
    Feb 20, Wed Fantasy Date
    Feb 21, Thur RC No 7 3/2 cut
    Feb 22, Fri Travel
    Feb 23, Sat Meet the Bach Family
    Feb 24, Sun Meet the Bach Family
    Feb 25, Mon Last Chance Date
    Feb 26, Tues Last Chance Date
    Feb 27, Wed Extra Day or FRC
    Feb 28, Thur FRC
    WOOOOHOOOO Blondie.... I see you are right on top of things as usual...and thanks to those of you about the "green eye" remarks..lol..and just let me assure you...Fleiss doesn't have enough money for me to "spy" for him...lol

BTW..the aol home page has a great article today about the "REAL" in reality tv...10 things they don't want viewers to know..of course...we already know most of it ...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I have had a confirmation that Matthew Grant from the UK is our next Bachelor. This is outside from what HallP has posted.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2775847;
    I have had a confirmation that Matthew Grant from the UK is our next Bachelor. This is outside from what HallP has posted.
    What is the source of your information?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Can you share?

Thank you Blondie!

A warm welcome to the new posters from the UK!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2775726;
    I didn't host the movie, only the trailer.
    None of us at work ever saw the actual movie although we have all seen the trailer many times.
    Confusion over.
    I went and had a look at the site of the movies creator and he has mentioned the word 'Bachelor' in the text for the trailer and again in the search words. I don't know whether this is a coincidence or not.

I've just spoken to the Phil Hall that I know and he doesn't know where Matt went to work so that one is a dead end. I know that he is not very happy about someone potentially using his name and has joined this site to put the record straight.
    We have an idea who HallP may be so watch this space as the truth will come out.
    We think that HallP is unlikely to be based in the UK judging by the times they have posted, the posts seem to fit in more with a US timezone rather than a UK one, although I was up late last night so it is possible.
    You now have x2 English Sleuthers on board who are keen to flush out who is leaking details.
    Ohhhh, this is getting good!!!

to you, Nathmac and stantheman (sorry, have to crack up over that name as I had a volleyball coach whom we called that-lol!).

Thanks so much for clearing some things up and for posting here. Interesting about your Matt having a huge sense of humor-- if he *is* the bachelor, that'll be one sexy trait (to me at least!). I'd much rather have a regular guy with a sense of humor than a rich man/athlete who's a dud with no personality.

Anyways, I hope you both'll stick around regardless of whether your friend is the Bachelor or not-- it's always fun to have guys posting with their take on things and I'd love to hear what you Brits (no offense met if you all hate that term!) think of this crazy show!!!

Oh, and as for someone posting as you-- that's SOOO NOT COOL!!! I know it'd really irk me if someone was doing that to me, but I hope you'll stick around stantheman!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I was actually hoping it wasn't true as there is no likelihood of a true love story now. Such a shame. But, at least we will get to hear a nice british accent.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nathmac31;2775726;

I've just spoken to the Phil Hall that I know and he doesn't know where Matt went to work so that one is a dead end. I know that he is not very happy about someone potentially using his name and has joined this site to put the record straight.
    We have an idea who HallP may be so watch this space as the truth will come out.
    I also wanted to ask this-- the fake HallP said that Matt really likes large-breasted women. Can you confirm or deny?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Regular

From the short time I have been reading this board, I automatically believe BlondieGal. The new poster's information... what is their motivation to all of a sudden appear. Yes, I have also, but I have been reading a lot of boards for a long time. I have watched the Bachelor since Andrew F. also.

I am here because I truly enjoy this aspect of the Bachelor... what is really happening and what other's opinions are of what happens.

I think the two new Brits are giving less vague info than hallp.. rather their responses to questions are less vague.

+ Reply to Thread