+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2693634;
    Here we've left one off............

New Bachelorette DeAnna and you'll never guess who's in the 25 handsome bachelors vying for her affection!!!!
    LOL!!!!! And still swearing he's there for the right reasons

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2686831;
    Here's the guy that said he was talking to ABC: MySpace.com - Patrick - 29 - Male - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/251945322

I get the impression he's a bit of a poseur though? I don't know...something about him doesn't sit right...but the article I read about him was all HIM talking about how he was talking to ABC. I haven't read anything in confirmation from the ABC side so he could just be starting rumors about himself.

An interview with Fleiss I read did say they are doing another Bachelor and a Bachelorette this coming year. The interviewer asked him if Jenni or Deanna would be the next Bachelorette and he said he wasn't sure yet.
    Oh yep, this guy has "Looking to settle down" pasted on his forehead. I hope by now the girls really are famewhos who are only looking for fun and their 15 minutes. Although: I wonder if the exposure on t.v. makes other guys take notice and ultimately results in successful relationships. (This would of course apply mainly to those ladies whose edit and actions left a fairly good impression on the viewers.)

In terms of the starting date I wonder if that might be moved up unless the writers strike is resolved asap.
    Last edited by girlsmom; 11-27-2007 at 04:55 PM.

I'm not so excited about this Patrick guy.

His body type is listed as 0' 6".

What?

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2694171;

What?

That is too funny! I am not even going to go there, lol!!

What?
    Nothing gets past you, kendra_k!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

What?
    Body type as in his shoe size?!!! You know bigger shoes.... (you fill in the blanks!)

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2693775;

In terms of the starting date I wonder if that might be moved up unless the writers strike is resolved asap.
    I wonder how the next Bachelor will be able to come up with stuff like "I'm absolutely amazed at the connection we've made on this awesome journey!" without the writers...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2694472;
    I wonder how the next Bachelor will be able to come up with stuff like "I'm absolutely amazed at the connection we've made on this awesome journey!" without the writers...

Blondi , thanks for the schedule. I guess rumors of the new bachelor will start up after the holidays. We should be geared up and ready to start with the fun by Jan 1. Can't wait. Am I correct in saying , the only thing Fleiss hasen't given us yet is : 1st impression Rose = Winner?

FORT Regular

Regarding Patrick and his Myspace: Ew.

One positive thing I could say about Patrick being the next bachelor: No one in their right mind would ever consider him sincere about the "process." Hopefully, none of the women cast would be fooled by him, and we could all just sit back and laugh at the ridiculous situations, without worrying about anyone actually getting hurt. That would be a relief after this trainwreck of a season.

Regarding the next bachelorette:

Hillary: I don't think Hillary would be a good pick since, like Jade, she was already shown as catty, immature, dishonest (snooping through Jenni's things), and an emotional basketcase. Fleiss wants their bachelor/ettes to at least start out as seemingly desireable mates! .

Jade: See Hillary.

Sadie: I've long thought Sadie would be a great bachelorette, and I think I've even posted about that idea previously on the FORT. The one big obstacle, of course, is finding 25 red blooded American men in their 20s and 30s who would be willing to publicly admit that they're not having sex with their girlfriend. Tough sell. I always thought that PLo didn't pick Sadie because he didn't want their lack of a sex life to be public knowledge.

Moana: I would totally watch a Moana-as-Bachelorette season. Her one big drawback would be her unusual family.

DeAnna: I was a DeAnna supporter from episode one of this past season, and I've become more and more impressed with her; however, I hope for her that she finds true love, and I don't think that going back on to T.V. and this artificial construct would be in her best interest - especially not so soon after this most recent debacle.

Jenni - I think she'd be great, but she has a boyfriend.

Bettina - She's certainly beautiful and well spoken enough, and I'm sure the casting agents would have no problem finding 25 guys to vie for her attention, but I don't see Bettina as the type of person who would be comfortable juggling several guys at once. She didn't even want to kiss Brad - one guy - until their Fantasy Date, and as the Bachelorette, I'm sure she'd be constantly pressured to kiss many of the guys. I don't see her being happy or comfortable with that situation.

So, I guess Sadie and Moana are my top picks for Bachelorette at this point. The Bachelorette seasons have been my favorites so far, well...with one exception, of course! Ironically, Andrew Firestone's season was my favorite of the Bachelors.
    Last edited by RealityCreator; 11-28-2007 at 12:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread