Closed Thread
Page 9 of 170 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

I was ALSO at the taping of the ATF(no)R - as well as the WTA.

Anyway - the conversation between Brad & DeAnna was MISERABLE!!!! I wanted OUT! After a while - it was like - LET THIS BE OVER, PLEASE!???

BUT - there was NO FURTHER discussion about DeAnna's dad either. They talked about him coming out. CH clarified that Brad ASKED for him to be flown out, and Brad said yes he did. That was that. No more about it.

Kate is COMPLETELY wrong about many things. Unless she was there - how the heck can she say anyway????? When I read her blog - I thought, "What?"

She surely MUST have either had a dream, drugs, or is just plain looney.

THIS part was the most hysterical part of what she said:

In fact, a row of women stood up and in unison said "We love your honesty, Brad". The editors put a sound byte of boos so that America would jump on the "what a jerk" train.
    Okay, I REALLY wanted out of there after a while - because it was sooooo miserable. But, from MY vantage point - NO SUCH thing happened! Where she got such a crazy idea is beyond me!

Seriously, is Kate on drugs?????

In fact, a row of women stood up and in unison said "We love your honesty, Brad". The editors put a sound byte of boos so that America would jump on the "what a jerk" train.
    I didn't see that happening or hear it either. Glad to see I am not the only one who is actually remembering these things. I should clarify that I mean I didn't hear or see women standing up for Brad saying "We love your honesty."

Wow, it sounds like a mini FORT reunion at the ATFR show. Do you guys all live in the area, or did you fly in specifically for the taping? I would have loved to have been there, but I live so far away in Chicago.

Also, thanks to you guys for clarifying what was actually said about DeAnna's father flying in for the FRC. I have heard so much that I thought TPTB really edited that part. It appears that it was shown to us like it happened. Thanks for clearing that up for us!
    I drove in a couple of hours.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 11-26-2007 at 09:39 PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Perhaps whomever is feeding Kate information is still Fleissing HER.

LOL, Kate, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Well I certainly trust all of your collective memories about the WTA and ATFR tapings. Of course now I am left wondering how much of Kate's blogs about Bachelor 10 were also figments of her active imagination. It's certainly good to have reliable confirmation about these things. Thank you.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 11-26-2007 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2691846;
    MomLady, you make some excellent points in your post. I think that Brad seemed so much more compassionate and caring when letting Hillary and Sheena go than he did Bettina, Jenni, or DeAnna (especially DeAnna). He had a perfect out when at the RC she asked him if he just thought of her as a friend. His answer was no. So he didn't think of her as girlfriend/wife material, and the didn't think of her as a friend. So how would he classify his feelings for her? I guess it really was neither and that is why he chose to cut her out of his life
    This further confirms in my mind that Brad is commitment phobic(CP). It's my understanding that the deeper the CP's feelings are for a person, the more distant and colder they becomes towards the person they have those feelings for. IOW, Brad had deeper feelings for Bettina, Jenni and Deanna than he had with Hillery and Sheena.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2692481;
    Wow, it sounds like a mini FORT reunion at the ATFR show. Do you guys all live in the area, or did you fly in specifically for the taping? I would have loved to have been there, but I live so far away in Chicago.

Also, thanks to you guys for clarifying what was actually said about DeAnna's father flying in for the FRC. I have heard so much that I thought TPTB really edited that part. It appears that it was shown to us like it happened. Thanks for clearing that up for us!

I'm from Texas but was out visiting my Navy brats (said with much love ) and I called for tickets & got the call to attend.

Quote:
    In fact, a row of women stood up and in unison said "We love your honesty, Brad".

There were a couple of ladies on the top row that yelled this out (I think it was as DeAnna left the stage but not sure) but it was not a whole row. I remember thinking "how tacky" considering what we had all just witnessed of DeAnna's emotional meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2692664;
    I'm from Texas but was out visiting my Navy brats (said with much love ) and I called for tickets & got the call to attend.

Quote:
    In fact, a row of women stood up and in unison said "We love your honesty, Brad".

There were a couple of ladies on the top row that yelled this out (I think it was as DeAnna left the stage but not sure) but it was not a whole row. I remember thinking "how tacky" considering what we had all just witnessed of DeAnna's emotional meltdown.
    Thank you, koolangel!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryhunt;2686920;
    DD would be a horrible bachelorette imo, she can come off as bitchy and i dont think that would play well.
    Edit chop jobs can not be equated to reality.

FORT Fogey

JLuvs, Koolangel, Green and Flygirl, did you indicate you were a FORT poster when you requested tickets? I wonder why they put you in the same section?

Where is J. Edgar Hoover when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2692285;
    I have read Kate's blogs. Sounds like she is giving one side, to make Brad look good. Why not have Brad talki to DeAnna in front of the audiance when there would be witness.

This could all be hearsay.

Why did Brad not talk to DeAnna on the show, where the audiance is?

Who can really testify that it is true that they talked, what they talked about, what did Brad say to DeAnna.

If brad did talk to DeAnna back stage and try to control the situation, this is more of Brad, not been upfront and honest and with integrity?
    Since DeAnna is going to be on "Ellen " tomorrow , maybe someone can write to Ellen and ask her to ask DeAnna these questions. I would write in but , for some reason I tried and I keep getting a message error. If someone wants to give it a shot , maybe some of our questions will be asked.

Closed Thread