Closed Thread
Page 8 of 170 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2687676;
    I wouldn't necessarily reach that conclusion, Lynn. If you read the whole article, I get the impression that it's more the response of someone who has (unfortunately) been drinking deep of the "The Bachelor" as a process kool aid. She speaks in glowing terms of the producers. She was in contact with them frequently after the show finished taping, as she was watching everything play out, etc. because the producers and her father were the only people she could talk to about everything.

I actually blame them, in addition to Brad, for possibly keeping hope alive that Brad may "come to his senses" or give it another try.

Also, as you can see above, she also said very clearly that she believes "the process" works - it worked for her, she fell in love with Brad. It sounds like she's confident it could work again, but it sounds incredibly hypothetical at this point. She still seems VERY hung up on Brad and also very hurt. I do not think she was acting. I would think and hope that she'd think twice before she put herself through the wringer again. Honestly, the thought of her doing it makes me cringe because if the show would film this spring? I don't think she'd have enough distance from this screwed up experience to be ready for the next screwed up experience.

Didn't Trista and Meredith have far more time between their seasons ending and the start of taping the Bachelorette?
    I think by next summer when filming for "The bachelorette" would take place , would be enough time to heal inbetween this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;2692217;
    If you haven't read Kate's blog, you might want to. She wrote about some of the things that did occur at the ATFR that was not shown. She also mentioned that Brad and Deanna did talk in private for about ten minutes after the tapping. Who knows what was said then. Kate's blog didn't answer all of my questions, but it helped some.

Here is the link: I hope I can post this.

I'm hungry
    I have read Kate's blogs. Sounds like she is giving one side, to make Brad look good. Why not have Brad talki to DeAnna in front of the audiance when there would be witness.

This could all be hearsay.

Why did Brad not talk to DeAnna on the show, where the audiance is?

Who can really testify that it is true that they talked, what they talked about, what did Brad say to DeAnna.

If brad did talk to DeAnna back stage and try to control the situation, this is more of Brad, not been upfront and honest and with integrity?

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2692285;
    I have read Kate's blogs. Sounds like she is giving one side, to make Brad look good. Why not have Brad talki to DeAnna in front of the audiance when there would be witness.

Who can really testify that it is true that they talked, what they talked about, what did Brad say to DeAnna.

If brad did talk to DeAnna back stage and try to control the situation, this is more of Brad, not been upfront and honest and with integrity?
    Perhaps DeAnna could answer the question regarding the discussion she had with Brad or perhaps she wishes to keep it private. DeAnna's interview is very enlightening on her feelings for Brad since all the shows are now over. She has accepted the decision made by Brad according to her interview and is ready to go on with her life and she will no doubt find the person of her dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby;2692217;
    If you haven't read Kate's blog, you might want to. She wrote about some of the things that did occur at the ATFR that was not shown. She also mentioned that Brad and Deanna did talk in private for about ten minutes after the tapping. Who knows what was said then. Kate's blog didn't answer all of my questions, but it helped some.

Here is the link: I hope I can post this.

I'm hungry
    No offense intended but How does Kate know? I was at the taping of the ATFR & I didn't see her there. IMO she gets way too much credit for some of the things she "knows". She saw the same episodes that I saw, edited versions, and anything she says is just her opinion the same as ours. And I'm sorry there's no way she was there long enough last season to become such great friends with staff members that they will risk there jobs to give her info. on this bachelor. I've met these people & believe me when I say, they take their job very seriously. Those that don't take it seriously are probably fired.

I can also mention that Brad & DeAnna had a brief conversation after the taping, not because I saw it but because I believe babyfaceC said it. Mmmmm, maybe Kate read it somewhere too & posted?

As for her comment that Brad made the same statement to Jenni, I sat on the first row behind & to the right of Chris H. and I can tell you for a fact that if he told Jenni he missed her or would miss her, it was not while they were on stage. What you saw with Jenni/Brad is what was taped. There may have been small portions left out but if I remember correctly, it wasn't much.

And you can believe me or not, I don't have a blog & could care less about making Brad or producers look good/bad, but Brad DID NOT say during the taping what Kate claims he did about DeAnna's father. He said EXACTLY what was shown when Chris asked him the question about having DeAnna's dad flown in. He DID NOT go into any detail about wanting to explain to her dad that they edited out. So, I would take everything that's said with a grain of salt unless that person was actually there.
    Last edited by koolangel; 11-26-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2692331;
    Perhaps DeAnna could answer the question regarding the discussion she had with Brad or perhaps she wishes to keep it private. DeAnna's interview is very enlightening on her feelings for Brad since all the shows are now over. She has accepted the decision made by Brad according to her interview and is ready to go on with her life and she will no doubt find the person of her dreams.
    DeAnna,

Was willing to have a public conversation during the ATFR in front of the audiance.

It was Brad, who wanted total control of the situation and did not bring it to the table, instead he went on the defensive and turned off and gave his cold stare.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2692397;
    DeAnna,

Was willing to have a public conversation during the ATFR in front of the audiance.

It was Brad, who wanted total control of the situation and did not bring it to the table, instead he went on the defensive and turned off and gave his cold stare.

If Brad wanted DeAnna or any of the other ladies he would be with them now. It is not his fault if DeAnna chose to ignore the facts. Brad clearly told her he was not in love with her. She took it upon herself to think there was another chance. IMO he said nothing to make her think there would be.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2692285;

I don't think any more needed to be said in front of an audience. There comes a time when conversations should take place in private. I can only speak for myself, but the conversation between Brad and DeAnna was difficult to watch. I think they were wise to talk privately.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2692377;
    No offense intended but How does Kate know?
    And you can believe me or not, I don't have a blog & could care less about making Brad or producers look good/bad, but Brad DID NOT say during the taping what Kate claims he did about DeAnna's father. He said EXACTLY what was shown when Chris asked him the question about having DeAnna's dad flown in. He DID NOT go into any detail about wanting to explain to her dad that they edited out. So, I would take everything that's said with a grain of salt unless that person was actually there.
    Thank you very much for posting this. I was sitting behind you at the taping, based on your seating description. This is exactly what I remember to, so I believe you.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2692442;
    Thank you very much for posting this. I was sitting behind you at the taping, based on your seating description. This is exactly what I remember to, so I believe you.
    And JLuvs, I was sitting behind you! And no, I didn't hear a more elaborate explanation from Brad, either.

Wow, it sounds like a mini FORT reunion at the ATFR show. Do you guys all live in the area, or did you fly in specifically for the taping? I would have loved to have been there, but I live so far away in Chicago.

Also, thanks to you guys for clarifying what was actually said about DeAnna's father flying in for the FRC. I have heard so much that I thought TPTB really edited that part. It appears that it was shown to us like it happened. Thanks for clearing that up for us!

Closed Thread