Closed Thread
Page 7 of 170 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread **MEDIA-RELATED POSTS ONLY**

Re: Bachelor 11 Aftermath Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2691745;
    Bet2Win,

I understand that the Bachelors are contractually not allowed to be upfront with their feelings.

Brad went against this contractually when he was trying to tell Hillary that he saw her only as a friend, both at the pool date and during the preRC.

Brad went against this contractually when he dropped hints to Kristy about he not being in the same social class or whatever words he used to her.

If Brad dropped these hints to Kristy and Hillary, then why lead DeAnna on. Why not keep his mouth shut about how good Saturday will be? Why not keep his mouth shut about sending Jenni home?

I may be a bit harsh when it comes to Brad because what he says and does not add up to me logically. Just tell DeAnna it is over do not use any words about her that are present or future. Why did Brad not answer DeAnna's questions at the ATFR. Brad went out to comfort Hillary at the RC, and answer her questions. Brad did not show the same courtesy to DeAnna.

Brad's actions leaves me wondering if Brad just brought DeAnna to F1 or F2 or even F3, because he was told to do it by the producers. I feel if he really liked and cared for DeAnna he would have showed the same common decency he showed Hillary.

I feel Brad intended to set up DeAnna for a bigger fall. Then he mentioned Jenni going home to DeAnna.

Why do that to her?

Did that stroke his ego even more?

I feel Brad made it his mission to enjoy DeAnna's pain, by giving her even more false hope both at the last chance date and at the FRC. (Of course this is my opinion.)
    MomLady, you make some excellent points in your post. I think that Brad seemed so much more compassionate and caring when letting Hillary and Sheena go than he did Bettina, Jenni, or DeAnna (especially DeAnna). He had a perfect out when at the RC she asked him if he just thought of her as a friend. His answer was no. So he didn't think of her as girlfriend/wife material, and the didn't think of her as a friend. So how would he classify his feelings for her? I guess it really was neither and that is why he chose to cut her out of his life

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2691684;
    I understand that DeAnna will be on the Ellen Show very soon. We will have to keep our eyes open for when she will be on ~ it could be this week or next week.
    wow blondie
    i would so love to see deanna being interviewed by ellen. i have been worried about her. she seems to be such a special person to me, and i think she would be a great interview. and with a little bit of time from the afrc, and seeing how cold brad continued to be with her, while he had the nerve to still play the victim, and was still sending out mixed signals to her,...i would hope the healing is beginning for dede, and she is getting some clarity as to the person that brad truly is. thanks so much blondie for letting us know.
    karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2691794;
    DeAnna on the Ellen show: The most logical reason is that she got dumped on a tv show watched by millions and that her story continues to resonate on the boards - and perhaps in the public. She's probably making a contracted post-show appearance so that ABC can strike while the iron is hot, so to speak, since the other big publicity would have been parading around the "happy" couple.

It will be interesting to see her state of mind post show and a week or two after the ATFR. Maybe ABC is testing the waters, and maybe Ellen invited her because of the controversy surrounding her storybook ending.

I know I would like to see her in an interview situation at least once at this point in time.

Isn't Ellen the one that Brad wanted to go on but couldn't due to schedualing conflicts? How ironic.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2691934;
    Isn't Ellen the one that Brad wanted to go on but couldn't due to schedualing conflicts? How ironic.........

Really? Karma is a B..ch!

I just took a peek at the Ellen Show website and DeAnna is going to be a guest tomorrow, November 27th!

If you click on the icon for Tuesday (which shows Howie Mandel) it gives you a preview for the episode. This is what the episode description said about DeAnna:

Then I welcome twice rejected Bachelorette, DEANNA PAPPAS. DeAnna will talk about her experiences on the show and if she still has feelings for "The Bachelor" that reality TV watchers call, Brad "The Cad" Womack.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2687068;
    Oh yes!! So DeAnna would love to do the bachelorette show??? I would be so happy to see her do it! Someone find out how we can let ABC know we want her to do it too!!!!
    Just go to ABC bachelor site and click on "Contact us" at the very bottom. Fill out your suggestion or comment and send it in. I think ABC has their eye on her for the Bachelorette anyhow . JMO

Thank you soccermama!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2687669;
    So, AFTR was filmed last Friday and aired on Tuesday. Come Wednesday DeAnna is already saying she'd love to be the next Bachelorette? Is it just me or does this sound like someone whose heart wasn't stabbed all that badly after all?
    I think her heart was stabbed very badly. IF Brad called her and wanted to give the relatioship a try , I think DeAnna would still give him a chance. I believe she feel in love with him and still loves him., but without thoses same feelings being returned ,I don't think she should continue to pine away and have hope . Why not give love another chance if the opportunity presents itself. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2691745;
    Bet2Win,

I understand that the Bachelors are contractually not allowed to be upfront with their feelings.

Brad went against this contractually when he was trying to tell Hillary that he saw her only as a friend, both at the pool date and during the preRC.

Brad went against this contractually when he dropped hints to Kristy about he not being in the same social class or whatever words he used to her.

If Brad dropped these hints to Kristy and Hillary, then why lead DeAnna on. Why not keep his mouth shut about how good Saturday will be? Why not keep his mouth shut about sending Jenni home?

I may be a bit harsh when it comes to Brad because what he says and does not add up to me logically. Just tell DeAnna it is over do not use any words about her that are present or future. Why did Brad not answer DeAnna's questions at the ATFR. Brad went out to comfort Hillary at the RC, and answer her questions. Brad did not show the same courtesy to DeAnna.

Brad's actions leaves me wondering if Brad just brought DeAnna to F1 or F2 or even F3, because he was told to do it by the producers. I feel if he really liked and cared for DeAnna he would have showed the same common decency he showed Hillary.

I feel Brad intended to set up DeAnna for a bigger fall. Then he mentioned Jenni going home to DeAnna.

Why do that to her?

Did that stroke his ego even more?

I feel Brad made it his mission to enjoy DeAnna's pain, by giving her even more false hope both at the last chance date and at the FRC. (Of course this is my opinion.)

If you haven't read Kate's blog, you might want to. She wrote about some of the things that did occur at the ATFR that was not shown. She also mentioned that Brad and Deanna did talk in private for about ten minutes after the tapping. Who knows what was said then. Kate's blog didn't answer all of my questions, but it helped some.

Here is the link: I hope I can post this.

I'm hungry
    Last edited by flutterby; 11-26-2007 at 04:58 PM.
    Ready for DeAnna to find her man!!

I also posted this on Bettina thread, but Eonline's Watch With Kristin has reported her "scoop" that once Bettina was eliminated because of disastrous HTD, he had no real feelings at stake in the process, essentially. Here's the link.

Watch with Kristin - Bachelor Scandal Part Deux: Why Brad Really Did It

Closed Thread